Hubler Chevrolet Center

• Hubler Chevrolet Center

Great dealership. great people. genuine and caring. beyond fair price as well.

Great dealership. great people. genuine and caring. beyond fair price as well.

• Great Service by Tim Mellinger

Tim Mellinger was very helpful in assisting me after my accident and allowing my family to bring the car to my home to look over. His honesty and knowledge was very comforting after my accident. I highly recommend him to any one looking to buy a new or used car as he will be very truthful and help you to find the best deal for you, not himself.

• AARON

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. THE SERVICE GUYS ARE FULL OF KNOWLEDGE AND ARE VERY HELPFUL. I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP TO ANYONE

• tiffany

great experience. great customer service and i recommend this dealership everytime.

• tiffany

• richie

awesome service team and always gets repairs done as soon as possible

awesome service team and always gets repairs done as soon as possible

• stacey

i would recommend josh as an adviser everytime. he helped me when i needed work done on my cruze.

Stacey- Thanks for stopping by and for the great review! Let us know if we can help in the future =)

• hubler

this dealership is a great location and great customer friendly employees. i definately recommend to a friend

Barry- We appreciate you stopping by and for the great review. Let us know how we can help!

• hubler chevrolet

awesome experience. i definately rate this dealership top ten and will always bring my cars here to be serviced.

Patricia- We appreciate the top ten review and for allowing us to service you and your vehicle! Come back and see us anytime =)

• great service