Vern Eide Honda

640 reviews

640 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Vern Eide Honda from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

November 23, 2020

Austin was fantastic! My husband and I were so appreciate of his patience and attention to details. He answered all of our questions and made us feel heard... and valued. We would definitely return and work with him again.

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Julia! It is great to hear that Austin delivered such a seamless purchase experience for you and your husb...and. We appreciate your business and are wishing you many safe and happy miles down the road! - The Vern Eide Honda team

Susan Trauman

Finance Manager

(5.0) 6 reviews

Austin Adamson

November 8, 2020

I don't remember the name of the person that took care of me in garage,but he was awesome.i had a very nice experience.

Thank you so much for stopping by to review Vern Eide Honda! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent service visit.

Eli VandenBosch

Parts Consultant

November 6, 2020

Recall was dealt with promptly and with complete satisfaction! Ride service was very pleasant and brought me home in a prompt manner. I am pleased with... Vern Eide Honda.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! It was our pleasure to assist you here at Vern Eide Honda, and if you ever need anything else, don...'t hesitate to come back and see us again!

November 5, 2020

Vern Eide offers great service for my vehicles. We appreciate the service technicians. The service offered is well explained and recommendations are extremely... helpful for us!

Thank you so much for trusting your vehicles with our Vern Eide Honda team! It's great to hear that you can depend on us to keep you driving safely an...d smoothly. Have a wonderful weekend!

Darlo Verdoorn

Service Drive Manager

(5.0) 20 reviews

Gordy Anderson

(5.0) 17 reviews

November 4, 2020

I couldn't be more pleased with the fast, friendly service provided me by Rob Cypher. He said my vehicle would be ready in 1 hr 15 min. or less. It was... ready in under 1 hour. When the technician discovered my engine filter was dirty and should be replaced, Rob was right out and asked me if I wanted it replaced. During checkout, Rob explained all that was checked and all work that was performed. He noticed the new tires I had recently installed and provided me some advice on taking care of the tires come Spring. All in all, Rob is a friendly, professional service agent.

Hi Carl - Customer feedback is so important to us and we really appreciate you posting about your recent service visit. It's wonderful to hear that Ro...b provided informative service and got you back out on the roads even faster than expected. Thank you from all of us here at Vern Eide Honda!

November 1, 2020

We arrived early for appointment and were greeted and checked in early! Very pleasant and fast service. We had to have recall work completed on my Mitsubishi....

Thank you for taking the time to review us! It is fantastic to hear that you had such a seamless service experience at Vern Eide Honda. We appreciate ...your support and hope to work with you again down the road!

Melissa Mohr

(5.0) 8 reviews

November 1, 2020

100% recommended service, staff and facilities. They care very well of the customer providing good information and care for you and your car. Thanks VE.

Claudia, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! It is always a pleasure to service your vehicle here at Vern Eide Honda, and we look forw...ard to your next visit!

Jill Baier

Honda Gold Master Sales Consultant

(5.0) 21 reviews

Eric Binger

(5.0) 10 reviews

Derrick Young

Service Appointment Coordinator

October 30, 2020

Jared responded quickly to my requests to see the vehicle & then give me the dealer's price. He then promptly met my offer. Not high-pressure working w/him.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Jared is an excellent member of our team at Vern Eide Honda, and we will certainly let him know th...at you appreciate his help. We hope that you continue to enjoy your newly purchased vehicle!

Jared Fields

October 28, 2020

Tyler is Awesome! A real gogetter. I think he should wear a cape along with his van. I also think Vern would be very proud of him!

Thank you for the review! We are so glad you enjoyed working with Tyler here at Vern Eide Honda, and we will certainly let him know that you appreciat...e his help. We look forward to your next visit!

Tyler Dick

Parts Runner

October 27, 2020

Always a quick and easy process in the service department. Had a chip in my windshield and they had it fixed in no time. Barely can tell that it was even... there.

Chase, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! It was our pleasure to assist you here at Vern Eide Honda, and if you ever need anything el...se, don't hesitate to come back and see us again!

Tim Boyer