• Excellent Service from all Departments

Thank you very much for your kind words. We will continue to strive for total customer satisfaction. Lloyd Haak General Manager

I have been having my car serviced at Wantz Chevrolet for the last five years since my move to the Taneytown area. Last fall I was involved in an automobile accident and dealt with the body shop and then decided to buy a new car from Wantz. Every experience I have had with Wantz Chevrolet has been a exceptionally good one and in the past few months I have been a frequent visitor due to some bad luck with accidents. Bradley Matte goes beyond the call of duty to take care of the servicing of my car and is very knowledgeable. Michael Blaker in the service department has provided excellent service by his team on several occasions in getting my car repaired and in an expedient way. When I bought my new Cruze in October Jeff Wantz did an excellent job in assisting me with finding the right vehicle. Scott Wantz on several occasions has always followed through with my questions and concerns. All of the above employees are valuable assets to the Wantz Chevrolet dealership and as long as I am able to drive and own a vehicle I will certainly be a Wantz Chevrolet customer.

• Chevy truck

Laura our car sales person was personable and made purchasing the truck as smooth as possible. Laura was able to meet all car needs and wants.

• Title of What. Dump question by it' self

Great experience. Good people to deal with across the board.

Great experience. Good people to deal with across the board.

• Most comfortable used car purchase ever.

Couldn't be more pleased with the professionalism and, at the same time, friendly and helpful, service of our sales lady, Laura. She went way beyond our expectations to make us feel welcome, important and appreciated. Never "pushy" made her easy to come to several times before we bought, and never did we feel that she was annoyed at our many questions and need for time to reflect on our purchase. No "used car salesman" stereotype here. Thank you, Laura.

• Super service

Could not be any better. Good work and well done and on time.

Could not be any better. Good work and well done and on time.

• My review of truck

Exceptional experience This dealership and all of it's employees our what the car business should be like. 100 % pleased with the entire purchase Thank You

• Purchased a 2017 Silverado

This was our first experience with Wantz Chevrolet. We purchased our 2017 Silverado from them. They are a great group of people. Our salesman Marvin Glass was awesome. Very patient and accommodating with us. We are very pleased with our new truck.

• truck service

2008 Silverado 4.8 ex cab. Door actuator replaced, radiator flushed, new battery, brakes checked, oil change. All service done as ordered and at a fair price. I have bought my truck and cruze at Wantz and highly recommend the store.

• Check transmission , oil change , etc.

Wantz is the best ! No hidden cost , quality service and workmanship and the best customer service . Thank you !!!

• Service an previous purchases.

I have been a customer for many years. I along with my children have bought many vehicles from them. All from Marvin Glass. Have had all my service work done by them also and have been buying my tires from them too. I can honestly say I have never had any problems. Marvin is great. The service team is fantastic. Anything I need done is taken care of fully and courteously. All of the personnel from management down is top notch and have your interest and satisfaction as their number one priority.