• Excellent Service from all Departments

Thank you very much for your kind words. We will continue to strive for total customer satisfaction. Lloyd Haak General Manager

I have been having my car serviced at Wantz Chevrolet for the last five years since my move to the Taneytown area. Last fall I was involved in an automobile accident and dealt with the body shop and then decided to buy a new car from Wantz. Every experience I have had with Wantz Chevrolet has been a exceptionally good one and in the past few months I have been a frequent visitor due to some bad luck with accidents. Bradley Matte goes beyond the call of duty to take care of the servicing of my car and is very knowledgeable. Michael Blaker in the service department has provided excellent service by his team on several occasions in getting my car repaired and in an expedient way. When I bought my new Cruze in October Jeff Wantz did an excellent job in assisting me with finding the right vehicle. Scott Wantz on several occasions has always followed through with my questions and concerns. All of the above employees are valuable assets to the Wantz Chevrolet dealership and as long as I am able to drive and own a vehicle I will certainly be a Wantz Chevrolet customer.

• Larrry

I drive 45 minutes to have my vehicle serviced here due to the great customer experience!

• Wantz Chevrolet

Enjoyable experience, would recommend dealership to others.

Enjoyable experience, would recommend dealership to others.

• Lexie Eckard

Amy was great and very helpful! I had a recall fixed on my car and the parts were ordered quickly and they scheduled me to come in right after the parts got there. Everyone was very nice and diligent.

• Buyer

Sales associate was very helpful and very polite. It was the best experience I have buying a car. Will tell all my friends to shop there.

• Excellent Service

Quick, efficient, and friendly as always. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Quick, efficient, and friendly as always. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

• Charles Barnhart

Excellent as always - I only buy from Wantz Chevrolet

Excellent as always - I only buy from Wantz Chevrolet

• Experience with my Colbalt and now my Cruze.

Have done business with Wantz since moving here 4 yeas ago. The service and quality have been exceptional. I regularly recommend them to my friends.

• Richard Haines

I was pleased with the sales person and the dealership

I was pleased with the sales person and the dealership

• bought a car at wantz chevrolet

the dealer ship was great, very nice people working in dealer ship, we were dealing with jody sutton he showed us around the dealer ship and explained the deal to us, it was just like he explained. the deal started with used car manger mark kalisz gave us a good deal. we bought a 2015 chevrolet cruze.and we love it!!!!! thanks for a good deal, we found our dealership to deal with. thanks for everything !!!!! see ya soon.