Call This Dealer

Used

4.5
  • Great service
    April 5, 2016

Staff was straight forward. They also went above and beyond to address some concerns i had about the truck i purchased. I would deal with them in the ...future.

• 05 tahoe.
    December 15, 2017

one of the most pain free purchases ive ever made, met with andy we came to a fair price on a tahoe they had listed. very nice people at this deale...rship. would shop there again. thanks again scott.

• Great review for MARKET AUTO SALES
    August 16, 2017

Andy is so business oriented and professional very good service, I bought a BMW 7 seriou series from therm and we had no problem with the banks he's w...ell connected! The owner Sam is on point and can find you anything and mark gonna send you out with a very clean car! Nothing but good things about M.A.S and I will be back for another bmw THANKS GUYS came asl the way from Yonkers and left happy

• Good used car selection and prices
    August 11, 2017

Overall happy with my experience dealing with the sales person Cory. Thank you for the discount! Car runs great!

• I love the Vip service at Market
    August 9, 2017

I just bought a gorgeous Mercedes in mint condition from Market and I am so happy with my car and my experience at Market Auto Sales. Sam, Mark and ...Andy were patient as I tried different vehicles, they gave me fair financing terms without padding the invoice like most dealers and they even filled the tank for me. This is my third car from Market auto and the quality of product and service is consistently high. I can trust them to get me the best vehicle for my money. I sent my best friend to them and she is also buying a car from them. Thank you Market!

• Very Grateful
    July 14, 2017

I made a good purchase thanks to this diler. Good customer service and buy my car like new. In very good condition.

• Great Customer service
    July 1, 2017

Just purchased a 2012 Acura MDX yesterday. Andy and Sam are great customer service people. They made me feel comfortable and relaxed with talking with... them that I felt like I had known them for years. They both are very friendly and worked with me on making sure this deal went smoothly and that i receive everything that i needed. I was in and out in an hour or less unlike regular dealerships you go to. I would definitely recommend people to them. The cars there are in prestine condition as if they came out of a showroom. Their assistant Mark was great as well. He is also friendly and a people person like Sam and Andy. All are very down to earth and are straight forward with you. NO GIMMICKS. Thanks for your quality service.

• stay away!!
    May 17, 2017

I made Mr Andrew a real offer on a Mercedes and went ballistic on me, he start yelling at me and he hung up the phone. He was very rude, to say the le...ast. It was only a offer!!!( A place to start from!!). A very unprofessional way to treat a potential customer.

• Great buying experience !!!!!!!!
    April 15, 2017

Went to buy a car and had a wonderful experience. Will never buy from anybody else Sam and Andy were awesome !!!! Love my new BMW !!!!!!!!!

• Fantastic, quick & straight forward!
    March 29, 2017

Andy was personable and straight forward. Brought a Suzuki from him. Passed inspection & my mechanic review too. Will definitely buy again from them.

Market Auto Sales