Market Auto Sales

103 reviews

• April 5, 2016

Staff was straight forward. They also went above and beyond to address some concerns i had about the truck i purchased. I would deal with them in the future.

September 1, 2018

Just purchased a 2015 Audi Q5 TDI from these guys, and it was probably the best experience you can get from a used car dealership, or any dealership for... that matter! Sam, Andy, and Mark were all very helpful, informative, and communicative throughout the whole process. They let me have 2 different mechanics come, put it on a lift, and inspect the whole car. They were all very direct, but not pushy at all. Any questions I had, Sam picked up the phone any day at any time. These guys really care about their vehicles and customers. They just got another repeat customer which I’m sure they already have plenty! Great experience.

August 13, 2018

Sam is a stand up guy told me history of car and really took time with me ,no pressure.i brought a 2006 lexus LS430 which was immaculate.Car looks and... runs new.Andy is a master when it comes to fiance.my credit was toast .but Andy got me in car

June 11, 2018

Let me start off by saying I've never had a good experience at a car dealership. I went to purchase a 2011 BMW for my daughter. Sam and his staff... went above and beyond my expectations of any dealership Sam treated us as if we were family I would absolutely recommend purchasing a vehicle here and I would definitely go back to purchase another vehicle for myself once again thank you Sam for all your help!

December 15, 2017

one of the most pain free purchases ive ever made, met with andy we came to a fair price on a tahoe they had listed. very nice people at this dealership.... would shop there again. thanks again scott.

August 16, 2017

Andy is so business oriented and professional very good service, I bought a BMW 7 seriou series from therm and we had no problem with the banks he's well... connected! The owner Sam is on point and can find you anything and mark gonna send you out with a very clean car! Nothing but good things about M.A.S and I will be back for another bmw THANKS GUYS came asl the way from Yonkers and left happy

August 11, 2017

Overall happy with my experience dealing with the sales person Cory. Thank you for the discount! Car runs great!

August 9, 2017

I just bought a gorgeous Mercedes in mint condition from Market and I am so happy with my car and my experience at Market Auto Sales. Sam, Mark and Andy... were patient as I tried different vehicles, they gave me fair financing terms without padding the invoice like most dealers and they even filled the tank for me. This is my third car from Market auto and the quality of product and service is consistently high. I can trust them to get me the best vehicle for my money. I sent my best friend to them and she is also buying a car from them. Thank you Market!

July 14, 2017

I made a good purchase thanks to this diler. Good customer service and buy my car like new. In very good condition.

July 1, 2017

Just purchased a 2012 Acura MDX yesterday. Andy and Sam are great customer service people. They made me feel comfortable and relaxed with talking with... them that I felt like I had known them for years. They both are very friendly and worked with me on making sure this deal went smoothly and that i receive everything that i needed. I was in and out in an hour or less unlike regular dealerships you go to. I would definitely recommend people to them. The cars there are in prestine condition as if they came out of a showroom. Their assistant Mark was great as well. He is also friendly and a people person like Sam and Andy. All are very down to earth and are straight forward with you. NO GIMMICKS. Thanks for your quality service.