Denny Menholt Rushmore Honda

477 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 16, 2019

Our salesperson Nick Thurman and our finance manager Paul Rosato were outstanding! Bent over backwards to get us the deal we wanted. Both professional... and courteous not to mention Paul was an air Force veteran in my exact AFSC, so we had lots to talk about! Keep up the good work gents!

Great to hear, Dan! Paul Rosato and Nick Thurman always do whatever they can to help customers into the right vehicle, so we're glad you found that to... be true too. And we're glad you were able to find something in common with Paul! Thank you for choosing us for your vehicle needs, and we're already looking forward to taking care of you for years to come. Safe travels 'til we see you again!

July 9, 2019

The dealership was just about to close when we arrived. Daniel Johnson greeted my husband and I and asked to help us. Told him my situation and why I was... in the market for a new or used car. We looked at some used ones and a new one he had pointed out to me. Daniel had offered to stay later in order for us to test drive that evening but we chose to return the next day. We exchanged numbers that evening allowing us to communicate on the car negotiation of the one I chose. That right there helped me decide to return to the dealership and not look elsewhere. Daniel greeted us again upon arrival. I test drove the one I chose. I also had a budget and knew where I needed to be on the price of the car. Daniel worked with us and the one who would make the decisions on the price and got us to where I needed for my budget. Wonderful experience over all! Don't waste your time going else where! I love my Honda!

July 8, 2019

This is the 2nd car we have bought from Rushmore Honda, eachvtime we have had a great experience. Everyone is very professional and friendly plus knowledgable... about the car. I would highly recommend Rushmore Honda,JaKe Meredit and Kim Swanson. By the way we love our Passport. Juanita Christianson Jack Stephenson

So glad you're loving your new Passport, Juanita and Jack! And we're so happy you've enjoyed your experiences enough to buy two vehicles from us. Jake... Meredith and the rest of our team members work hard to make sure all our customers enjoy their time with us, and we're happy that sounds like it was your experience too. Please come see us again when it's time for that Passport's first oil change, and don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can do for you. Thanks so much for your business and five-star review!

July 2, 2019

From the minute I drove onto the lot nothing but excellent customer service. My salesman Daniel was very easy to talk to, he had a great personality ... and asked all the right questions.

That's fantastic to hear, Barb! We're so glad Daniel Johnson and the rest of our team was able to provide you service that exceeded your expectations.... We really appreciate you giving us a chance to earn your business and hope your new vehicle is just right. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to let us know. And should you have any service needs, please come see us again. Safe and happy travels!

July 1, 2019

This is my first time buying a car. Daniel Johnson was very helpful and realized he was a great expert. He made everything easy on purchasing the car for... me. I am very thankful to him giving me such a tremendous help.

Thank you for such a great review! Daniel Johnson works hard to know his stuff so he can help customers find the exact-right vehicle, and we're glad t...hat was your experience too. Thank you for the chance to earn your business, and we look forward to taking care of you for years to come. We hope you're enjoying your new ride!

June 29, 2019

Went to see Jon O'Connell about trading my car. He was busy. Another salesman, 'Porkchop', helped me, and, he helped Jon by getting a lot of my car details... into Jon's computer for when Jon became available. Very impressive co-worker. Jon arrived. Eventually we found 'the car' that fit my 'wants'. Getting to the 'right price' was not painful--very smooth and co-operative. Chad, in finance, was very understanding of my cash flow timing and that all worked out very smoothly for me. All-in-all, I am very pleased with the sales service and, so far, very pleased with our 2018 CR-V.

Thank you for such a great review! Teamwork at our dealership is important to us, especially when it comes to helping customers get the best deal. So,... we're glad you got to witness Jon O'Connell and Jacob "Porkchop" Borden work together to help you find the just-right vehicle. Your 2018 CR-V is a great choice we think you'll enjoy for many years to come. Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with, and thanks again for your kind words and choosing us for your vehicle needs!

June 17, 2019

We went to Rushmore Honda because of their wide selection of CR-V's on their lot. We found the color we wanted and Duke Finck explained the advanced features... to us. Unfortunately, the car we wanted had a repair required so we couldn't drive it home. But Duke and the sales manager Terry Hillman got to work and found the exact car we wanted at another dealership. They arranged for the car to be delivered to Rushmore Honda for us! They both were great to work with and got us in our new Honda CR-V!

That's great to hear! All our team members go above and beyond to make sure customers get the exact vehicle they want, so we're happy to hear Duke Fin...ck and Terry Hillman were able to get you the CR-V you were looking for. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business, and we look forward to working with you again the future. Enjoy your new ride, and let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!

June 17, 2019

This is the third vehicle Duke has been involved in us purchasing. We liked his low key, not in your face salesmanship. I had particular vehicle picked... out each time so it was basically a negotiation of sale. So far the vehicle I purchased has met expectations and I am happy with the sale.

We're pleased to hear about your vehicle-purchase experience and that you enjoyed Duke Finck's laid-back approach! Thank you for choosing us for each ...of your vehicles, and please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with. Take care, and safe travels!

June 17, 2019

The moment I slid into the seat I knew the Civic XL was for me!! Purchased a 2017, and only driven a few times but so far amazing!! Jon E my sales guy... was outstanding!!answered every question and what I really liked was NO PRESSURE!! Chad in finance was personable and efficient!! A very satisfying experience!! Can't rate service as I haven't yet required it, but will comment when I do!!

What a great review! Thank you! We're so glad Jonathan Egger was able to get you set up with your new Civic XL and are happy to hear you're loving it.... We look forward to seeing you when it's time for that first oil change and hope you'll let us know if there's anything else we can do for you in the meantime. Thanks again for your business and great five-star review!

June 14, 2019

Working with Justin Stanley was a pleasant experience and good knowledge of what I needed for my needs. The Management was very nice to talk to and actually... took extra care to see that everything was and got done as fast as possible. Thank you

Thank you for that great feedback! Justin Stanley and the rest of our staff work really hard to know their stuff and provide customers the best experi...ence possible, so we're happy to hear they took such good care of you. Thanks for giving us the chance to earn your business, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!