Northern Neck Chevrolet, Inc.

22 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 31, 2018

Northern Neck Chevrolet sets the BAR, way above PAR, when it to Customer Service. Earlier this Summer, I had recently, purchased a used vehicle from NN... Chevrolet. Right, from the beginning, I was treated, as a VIP, not a number. From Sales to Service, the Management and Staff, are super efficient and friendly. In addition, they are Pet friendly, a definite plus point, in my book. In conclusion, I highly recommend, Northern Neck Chevrolet, for Your next, New/ Used Vehicle purchase.

July 25, 2018

I mentioned in passing to Kristena that I was looking for a gently used Tahoe. They didn't have any in inventory but about a month later I got a call from... her letting me know that one had just come in! It felt great to know that she had not forgotten about me. I couldn't be happier with everything!

June 15, 2018

Great experience with Northern Neck Chevrolet in buying our new car . Sales professionals were very helpful in getting us a great deal . Would highly... recommend this dealership for anyone in the market for a new car . In the end we received an almost 2 hour session one on one to explain all the new features and gadgets of the today’s Technologie involved in new cars .What a helpful time spend with a very bright knowledgeable and patient employee of Northern Neck Chevrolet .

May 31, 2018

I was in the market for a vehicle that NN Chevrolet didn't stock. They were very helpful in finding one for me, having it delivered, and held my hand... through the entire process. By the time I took delivery, I felt like the entire staff were my friends, and were there to help me in any way they could.

April 20, 2018

I have bought two cars from this dealer and have had very good experiences. They let us try out different cars until we get the right one. Everyone is... polite and give their time to make sure we are happy with the price. We live an hour away but keep returning because of the service.

April 13, 2018

Personnel always pleasant and staff was friendly. Ensured I was informed about what was going on with my service and the time it was taking to complete... the work. Valued the honesty and facility/waiting area is always nice and clean.

April 6, 2018

Awesome customer service from the time I looked at the car until I received the keys. They're so friendly and make you feel welcomed. Great experience

February 22, 2016

Everyone was so nice and made a usually unpleasant experience the best ever!!!! I will definitely buy my next car from chuck!!!

Thank you so much for your review! We pride ourselves in doing the basics brilliantly and love to hear when we have succeeded.

February 22, 2016

January 13, 2016

I love my new SUV Chuck took really good care of me. I hope the SERVICE dept. is just has good. Had lots of bad dealing with SERVICE DEPT. I will let you... know my first experience is coming. I'm very HAPPY with the SALES STAFF

Brenda, we are so happy to have earned your business. I will assure you that our service department works hard to meet the needs of all our customers.... Please visit nnchevrolet.com to set your service visit online. We are offering 10% off service for customers who set their appointments online for 2016!