Monument Chevrolet

(713) 473-7601 (713) 473-7601

4.1

1.0

Customer

They ask you make an appt. for an oil change I make the appt. arrive 10 minutes early and am told my vehicle will be ready in one n a half hour Why did I make an appt then

Wonderful Experience

I would like to thank Monument Chevrolet for the exceptional service from the Salesman, Sales Manager, Finance Department, etc. My daughter went to Ron Craft originally as my family has purchased over 10 cars from them so they were our go to dealer. Well we will never use them again after the treatment she received. They didn’t care to work with her or me and the attitude of the Manager was – “OK whatever”. Howard Williams and Amarr Clark both assisted my daughter and not only beat Ron Craft’s discounts on the car but also her final payment amount. I cannot thank them enough for the assistance they gave my daughter as she was in dire need for a new car. As a single mom this was critical not only for transportation but for her and our grandson’s safety. Again Monument Chevrolet will get all our families business from now on and I will tell everyone of a very disappointed we are that apparently Dealer Loyalty means nothing to Ron Craft.

Service

Keith is the best in town. Up front and tells the truth not like you grt from other places. I will continue to buy from Monument. Keep up the good work.

Keith Clower II

Great dealership. Very helpful and honest employee's

James

Great experience. I have purchased 3 new cars and one used from here. I will be back again. The extended hours of the service department is a major plus.

Great car buying experience.

I was looking on line for a late model used car. I had inquired about availability of several at different local dealerships and not been satisfied with the results. I called Monument and reached Daniel Jacob I inquired about an online listing for a 2014 Lincoln. Without my asking or indicating any previous problems. He informed me that it shows to be in stock. He then told me that he was going to go and put his hands on it to be sure it was available. He promptly called me back and had the car pulled up and ready for me to check out. I'll will recommend this dealership and Daniel Jacob to anyone seriously looking for a good car buying experience.

Good service, good people, good experience,

It was good long but good I love my new car I would go back if I need to for any car questions

Great Service Personnell

My Service rep Anna was very efficient, friendly and thorough. She kept me updated along the way about what to expect and when while my vehicle was in for a warranty check.

Great service

The appointment was on time with no hassle. The shuttle service worked well. I did not have to wait long.

Great Service

This dealership is very convenient for me because it is so close to my residence. But most of all they take good care of their customers and have a nice waiting area