5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 25 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Thank You Doug!
    January 26, 2013

I don't have the best credit, and was not sure if I could even afford to look. Doug showed me several cars and even a truck that were in my price rang...e. I will go back as soon as I get a couple checks in the bank. Thank You for caring!

Wonderful
    March 31, 2018

Everyone that works there is Awesome, very caring group of people

Thank you for letting our team know how we did! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. We look forward t...o helping again in the future. Take care!

QUALITY HOLDINGS LLC/RON FONTAGNERES
    February 27, 2018

ALL WENT WELL, DEALER HAS GREAT SERVICE DEPARTMENT. STEVE SERVICE MANAGER VERY PROFESSIONAL AND PRODUCT WISE, RUNS HIS DEPARTMENT WITH PROFESSIONALIS...M AND TOP QUALITY PEOPLE. NEW CAR DEPARTMENT NEEDS LARGER INVENTORY TO CHOOSE FROM (IN STOCK).

Quality Holding Llc, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our Service team. We appreciate that you took the time to leave a review. We striv...e for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Pahrump Valley Auto Plaza. We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

JR with Chevy
    February 20, 2018

Went to the dealership to look for a new vehicle. Had a couple of nagging issues with my pickup, so the service personnel went to work.... Took care... of business on the spot, my pickup is good to go. This happened on a Saturday, so very surprised that they could do this as quickly and as efficiently as they did. JOB WELL DONE.... This is why I drive from Boulder City, NV to do business with this group!!!!

Hi Junior Keith Krows, thank you so much for your positive comments about Pahrump Valley Auto Plaza! Until the next time we meet, take care! Thanks, ...Jessica Weldon (775) 537-2642 PV Auto Plaza

January 27, 2018

This dealership is 5 star in all departments. We have purchased 5 cars from this dealership and have all our service done in their facility. We will c...ontinue to reach out to this dealership for future needs.

Hi Garry Charles Prosser, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Pahrump Valley Auto Plaza. We're happy we could meet your expectat...ions! We can't wait to see you again, have a great day. Thanks, Jessica Weldon PV Auto Plaza (775) 537-2642

New purchase
    December 12, 2017

Thank you for all you did I love my vehicle. I will highly recommend all family friends and loved one to visit your dealership.

Hi, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. We're looking forward to your next visit with us!

Smooth experience at Pahrump Valley Auto Plaza
    December 2, 2017

Staff made the 90-minute work on my car a smooth, pleasant experience. Was driven down to the Nugget and picked up when the car was finished. Easy. Th...anks!

It is great to hear everything was done quickly and to your satisfaction! Thank you again for choosing Pahrump Valley Auto Plaza and we hope to see yo...u again.

Superb Sales Force
    November 30, 2017

Real down to earth but professional attention to my needs.My sales consultant was very patient and tenacious regarding making sure I did turn out to b...e a satisfied customer. I felt I could trust their guidance and advisement. I don't believe I would have received the attention I had gotten, if I had gone to another dealership. My new car buying experience was superb.

Hello, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Pahrump Valley Auto Plaza. We sincerely value you...r business and look forward to your next visit!

Good car buying experience
    September 29, 2017

Nice people to buy a new car from. It is worth the drive. These people know what they are doing . We checked with the buick dealers here in Las Vegas ..., but got a better deal in Pahrump. The sales staff treats you with respect. If you are looking to buy a car go check out pahrump. If they don't have the car you are looking for they will find it for you.

Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We want all our clients to have a comfortable and stress-free experience with us! We sincerely value... your business and look forward to your next visit!

Best customer service ever
    August 28, 2017

Denise Arceo went out of her way to help us we had to keep changing our appointment and she was always friendly and worked with us

2060 E Charleston Park Ave Pahrump, NV 89048