Pahrump Valley Auto Plaza

39 reviews

December 1, 2017

Staff made the 90-minute work on my car a smooth, pleasant experience. Was driven down to the Nugget and picked up when the car was finished. Easy. Thanks!

It is great to hear everything was done quickly and to your satisfaction! Thank you again for choosing Pahrump Valley Auto Plaza and we hope to see yo...u again.

November 30, 2017

Real down to earth but professional attention to my needs.My sales consultant was very patient and tenacious regarding making sure I did turn out to be... a satisfied customer. I felt I could trust their guidance and advisement. I don't believe I would have received the attention I had gotten, if I had gone to another dealership. My new car buying experience was superb.

Hello, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Pahrump Valley Auto Plaza. We sincerely value you...r business and look forward to your next visit!

September 29, 2017

Nice people to buy a new car from. It is worth the drive. These people know what they are doing . We checked with the buick dealers here in Las Vegas ,... but got a better deal in Pahrump. The sales staff treats you with respect. If you are looking to buy a car go check out pahrump. If they don't have the car you are looking for they will find it for you.

Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We want all our clients to have a comfortable and stress-free experience with us! We sincerely value... your business and look forward to your next visit!

August 28, 2017

Denise Arceo went out of her way to help us we had to keep changing our appointment and she was always friendly and worked with us

August 25, 2017

"Jay" The Service Representative at Pahrump Valley Auto Plaza is AWESOME! He was very professional and quick to service my vehicle and I was quickly back... on the road! I take my vehicle in for regular maintenance and everyone treats you with a smile and professionalism! THANK YOU PVAP!!

October 13, 2015

EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE FROM FIRST TO LAST CONTACT.WELL TRAINED STAFF, APPEARS TO BE WELL MANAGED.TO SUM UP OUR EXPERIENCE WITH THIS DEALERSHIP; no SUITS... NO TIES NO LIES ;

May 29, 2015

I just bought my first car that was brand new 2015 Chevy cruise . jack mclarty helped me get the best deal. jack was very sincere he did a great job !... I will always be a loyal customer! In 2006 I bought a Pontiac from the pahrump auto plaza any time I need service they always made me feel like I was family ! I'm proud to tell my friends and family that we have a car dealership that will go the extra mile to get you a great car and the best deal ! Pahrump is very lucky to have jack in this community! I feel great about my new car I love it ! Thank you again jack for doing a great job! I can't get the smile off my face! Employees like jack make it fun to buy a car! Thank you again jack ! Best week ever !!!!!

February 3, 2015

My visit was very pleasan. Also the facility was very clean.

February 5, 2013

I wasn't sure if i was going to be able to afford a new car but jack was able to find a vehicle that i liked and i could afford the monthly payments. Got... a new 2013 chevy sonic LT and i'm loving it.

February 5, 2013

Great Service,my sales person(Jack) was very knowledgeable and patient with me in looking at car after car,after car and explaining the inner workings... of electronics in them. Just a great day to buyer car and from a great place thanks to Jack and the gang..