Hug Chevrolet Buick GMC

Sunday Closed Closed
New (479) 668-0551 (479) 668-0551
Used (479) 668-4269 (479) 668-4269
Service (479) 668-4230 (479) 668-4230

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great to deal with

Friendly and Fair. Been that way for decades. My family has bought our vehicles from here since I can remember.

Great Service

They helped me find the vehicle I was looking for. They did an amazing job and did great working with the bank to get me the right payments.

Excelant service

They bring me a vehicle to use while they perform service on mine.

Another great experience

This is my fourth experience and all have been phenomenal. I have recommended and will continue to recommend people here. I will be back.

Great Experience

Everyone on staff was so helpful and truly tried to accomodate my needs and wants. I've told everyone that will listen how great they were and that they should give them a chance on their next purchase!

Hug is the Best of the Best

Once you buy from Hug Chevrolet Buick GMC you will realize that buying a vehicle can be stress free and no pressure. Best purchase experience I have ever had. Incredible people who truly care about the customer. I dare anyone to find a dealer better then Hug!

100% Satisfied!!!

Absolutely the best buying experience I have ever had. The salesman, Waylon, was very professional while at the same time very informative, courteous and anything but pushy! It was the most comfortable I have ever been while purchasing a new vehicle. I will definitely, and already have, recommend Hug Chevrolet to anyone I know who's in the market for a new vehicle!

Hug Chevrolet Charleston, AR great job

The appointment was on time, not a long wait for the service to be completed, and I received further instructions on some of the options available in my truck. Went very well, and I am happy with the service

The bar has been set high

Hug GM sets the standards by which all other dealers should follow. The sales staff was extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and there was absolutely no pressure. Buying from Hug GM was a very pleasurable experience. Working in the customer service industry I recognize quality service, and that is exactly what I got.

Loved our experience at Hug

Quiet , clean , salesman was great , the best Truck buying experience anyone could have. We have bought our last 6 Trucks there what do you think that says?