Dave Arbogast Buick GMC

536 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 13, 2019

Bought 3 vehicles here over the last 8 years excellent service finance was quick will buy another car here when ready to buy again yes

March 8, 2019

Thanks for getting me a truck when no one else would I will always use Dave arbogast when buying a vehicle terry and kory r the best thanks so much

• September 21, 2017

I was an out of state buyer looking for a conversion van. Sent an email to arbogast dealership and was contacted by TJ Johnston. I was apprehensive about... making such a big purchase from afar but TJ answered every question; provided pictures and really put me at ease. Very professional!! So made the decision to buy; flew in from Kansas on a Sunday and TJ picked me up from the hotel first thing Monday. Got to the dealership and nothing was rushed. Gave me amble time to check out the van and answered every question along with providing specific info. Made the buy and he wasn't done there. He took me through every item on the van- a good 45 minutes or more-just to make sure I was comfortable. He was in no rush to get me out of there and wanted to make sure I was comfortable with the purchase. Made an 11 hour drive back home; van was as represented and VERY pleased with my purchase. If you are an out of state buyer and a little nervous contact TJ and he will ease your mind. His knowledge of the conversion vans is top notch. Ron Martinek

February 17, 2019

Searched for a 2018 Tahoe and found one at Arbogast. Went to dealership and met Mike Cole at the front door. Made me feel welcome and there was no pressure... to buy. His honesty and transparency was great! Will be back for the next car or truck purchase and will ask for Mike Cole when I do. Thanks Mr. Cole!

October 30, 2018

Not sure what I was going to do today while turning in my leased vehicle,however I ended up leaving with a new vehicle. Joe Bauman, my salesman did a great... job of not pressuring me and making me feel so at ease. Not only Joe but every one in the facility that dealt with me were very professional. I was very happy with my visit today at Dave Arbogast thank you.

October 30, 2018

Have bought several vehicles from Dave Arbogast now and have always been treated very well. We have always had Joe Bauman as our salesman and he is a great... guy and wonderful to work with!

October 14, 2018

Don't be fooled by the size of the dealership. ABSOLUTELY the friendliest, no pressure vehicle buying experience that you will ever have. I have... avoided going in out of fear of high pressure sales. What a mistake ! Just purchased a new 2019 Buick Envision. The entire process exceeded my expectations from start to finish. Thank you Todd Galloway, Branden Hughes, and John Thompson. You are truly pros in your field !

October 4, 2018

Service department said we need a Catalytic converter Estimate at $1200. Took it to piqua muffler they said it was just fine . Took it to another mechanic... also said it was just fine and it ended up being just one of the sensors. Either they don’t know what they’re doing or they were trying to scam us my guess is both never again nor will I ever buy a vehicle from them again because we got the warranty for the vehicle we just bought remind you we just bought a week prior to the check engine light came on. We even paid for the extra warranty but when we were told it was a catalytic converter we were told that the warranty didn’t cover exhaust parts how convenient. So what they estimated A $1200 repair. In reality was less than 100.

Simply bring us your invoice for the $100.00 repair & we will reimburse you. It is difficult to believe that tech # 1116 misdiagnosed a failing ca...talytic converter, he is a master technician that has been with our organization for many years. However, I understand that anything is possible and I do apologize if we did make an error. Please feel free to stop by anytime with this email & I will be happy to get you reimburse asap. Very Respectfully, Matt Scott Service Manager 9374405779

September 3, 2018

Mike cole was a great salesman, not too pushy which is nice. We felt like we got a very good deal on our terrain and did not get screwed over. All the... staff was friendly and mike made the experience very personal and took the time to get to know us. We did not feel like it was just another sale to him. If we ever need another vehicle we will look here

August 17, 2018

Went in to view a Nissan Xterra that listed push start, rear camera, and aux input. Salesman on approach appeared rushed and pushy for info. He asked... where we saw listing-told cargurus or cars.com. Upon test drive discovered no push start, rear camera, or aux. Double checked Arbogast website, the same pics were there and the dealers description also listed them. When I asked the salesman about the discrepancy in listing/pics versus the vehicle, he became defensive, said info was not on their website and when I showed him he said "I'm not gonna argue with you." Ultimately he cut me off repeatedly, said it was not the dealerships fault and after asking for reduction to price he cut by approximately $400 (best & final)rather than the almost $1500 for the additional amenities. When I would try to politely ask a question, he would cut me off and repeat, "I'm not going to argue." He said over 90 people viewed it, there would be no problem selling it soon. Terrible experience-was ready to buy a car, and interested in others on the lot, but would not go back after this experience. Have been to multiple dealerships and this was the worst. Received a text minutes after leaving asking what more could be done on the price! No time for haggling, just want honest, polite service.

I apologize for the experience you had at our dealership. Even though we make every effort to ensure our listings are accurate, occasionally there are... mistakes made. It appears this was the case with the Xterra. Customer satisfaction is our priority, and I can see why your interaction with our salesperson was less than desirable. We appreciate your honest feedback and we will learn and improve from this. I am happy to discuss this further. You can reach me at 937.440.5735. Sincerely, Richard West Internet Manager Dave Arbogast Buick GMC