Dave Arbogast Buick GMC

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 521 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• September 21, 2017

I was an out of state buyer looking for a conversion van. Sent an email to arbogast dealership and was contacted by TJ Johnston. I was apprehensive ab...out making such a big purchase from afar but TJ answered every question; provided pictures and really put me at ease. Very professional!! So made the decision to buy; flew in from Kansas on a Sunday and TJ picked me up from the hotel first thing Monday. Got to the dealership and nothing was rushed. Gave me amble time to check out the van and answered every question along with providing specific info. Made the buy and he wasn't done there. He took me through every item on the van- a good 45 minutes or more-just to make sure I was comfortable. He was in no rush to get me out of there and wanted to make sure I was comfortable with the purchase. Made an 11 hour drive back home; van was as represented and VERY pleased with my purchase. If you are an out of state buyer and a little nervous contact TJ and he will ease your mind. His knowledge of the conversion vans is top notch. Ron Martinek

April 20, 2018

Michael Donahey was very professional and did an excellent job making the purchase of a 2018 Buick Regal a clear choice for my needs. He worked out op...tions that made the purchase all too easy to buy on my first visit. The staff was a pleasure to do business with. This is without question a great place to buy a new vehicle! The selection was excellent and I couldn’t be happier with the entire purchase.

March 28, 2018

Sales: Joe Bauma #1 goes Beyond & Above Been to see Joe with various questions after our purchase He caring & VERY QUICK 2 respond to you

March 28, 2018

My Husband & I recently Purschased a Vehicle from this location To ALL who are reading this review PLEASE take SPECIAL note Sales Person : Joe Bauma...n is # 1 to ASK FOR! Joe Bauman

March 23, 2018

Great Experience! Came in as strangers, just looking. Left with my GMC and a new friend. Mark is very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable and a real a...sset to Dave Arbogast.

March 2, 2018

I recently purchased a used Encore from Dave Arbogast and it was a pleasant experience. I did not feel pressured by Mark Lindenhauer, he was persona...ble and professional. Seneca who handled the paperwork was very nice and easy to talk with also. I would recommend this dealership to any one looking to purchase a vehicle. I appreciated the cleanliness and comfortable waiting areas.

March 2, 2018

Ross Dillahunt was professional and easy to work with. Very honest. Will do business with him again. Everybody at dealership was great, overall great... experience.

February 27, 2018

Buck Buxton and the rest of the staff made test driving and buying easy and stress-free. We drove 3 vehicles and left to compare and test drive a few ...at another dealer in Dayton before making a decision. The other dealer made the process stressful, frustrating and a game. We couldn't wait to get back to Troy to buy and purchase with ease and confidence at Dave Arbogast. They treated us right!!

February 24, 2018

The sales people here have absolutely no desire to sell anything unless it is new. When they found out we wanted to look at used vehicles they became... irritated and difficult. I was told that I needed to look at the website before coming in and when I said that I like to see vehicles up close to know what I want, I received an eye roll and was told "Well, we close at 5." I was definitely a burden to the staff. Terrible service!

February 21, 2018

So, this time I came to Ross Dillahunt and Arbogast looking for a good, reliable, affordable, American-made manual speed (stick shift) car, and that i...s what I came away with, and more! Ross was diligent in pursuing and fulfilling my search, and once identified (2011 Chevrolet Cruze), he was equally dedicated to my satisfaction in the sale and closure process. Ross was very sensitive and responsive to not only my car satisfaction needs and questions, but also to providing all relevant details on the terms of the sale, final car possession orientation, and overall backup support. Most strikingly impressive was the post-sale, unwavering attention and generosity provided by Ross and the Arbogast team in fully addressing an unanticipated development at no charge to me (even though the car was sold "as is"). The personal attention and genuine concern extended to me by Ross and his Arbogast team in this purchase was 100% reflective of my ongoing experiences with them over the last 30+ years, involving at least 10 car purchases. And, I am tremendously enjoying the performance of my newly-acquired stick-shift car! Obviously, I highly recommend doing business with Ross Dillahunt and the Arbogast team as it has proven to consistently be a win-win process for all involved which includes me, the consumer!

Dave Arbogast Buick GMC