Gillespie Chevrolet

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Why Do I "Do Gillespie"?

I've bought two (2) cars now from Bobby Gillespie and had all my service work done on my cars there too. Wouldn't even think of anywhere else. Thanks for every good deal there Gillespie and associates.

Travis DeBois

Gary and Tom did a great Job!!! Gary personally delivered my vehicle to my house and completed all the necessary paper right there.

I can’t say enough good thinks about this place. They have always done a great job for me and always have taken care of my vehicles.

Great Place to do business

I love this place!!!!!. They always give me a great deal on buying a new or used vehicle. I have bought many vehicles from them.

Great Sales Team

I highly recommend this place. I have always been treated great here. They always give me a great deal on a new or used vehicle. Whatever I am in the mood to buy.

Great Service

I love to go here for my oil change and any other repairs that I need. I also have bought many vehicles from here. They have always have treated me well.

Great place to do business

I just bought a 2019 Silverado and they did a great job on getting it ready and they gave me a great deal.

Look foward to having annual checkups every summer

Having purchased our Suburban here 9 years ago. I try to have our regular service while we are enjoying our time in the Finger Lakes. They always are very responsive. Always a pleasure doing business here.

Love them

Great place!!!!!!!!!!! Recommend this place to everyone

Great deal

I love this place. I have bought every car from them that's always give me the best deal. They also have a nice facility that is kept up and a great service department