Lee GMC Truck Center

Sunday Closed Closed
New (207) 520-2759 (207) 520-2759
Used (207) 520-2797 (207) 520-2797
Service (207) 520-2794 (207) 520-2794

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great team!!

If you are looking for a vehicle then these are the people to see!! Don and Josh are great and they go up, over and beyond to make sure your experience is a great on with them!!!

Rubicon

Very easy to work with, very happy with all aspects of the buying experience. Would reccomend to all friends and family. The entire lee team was by helpful

Dealer response

Thank you, Denis! We're very glad we were able to help you out!

New truck

Bought my dream truck at Lee Mike gagne was great helping me get into my new truck as was the sales manager and everyone else I had the pleasure of meeting 2nd vehicle I have bought would highly recommend going in and talking with them

Best car buying experience so far

If you want a hassle free car buying experience with top notch customer service go see Mike Gagne at Lee GMC. He made a normally dreadful experience very smooth and easy. I’ll be back to see him soon!

Dealer response

Thank you for your review KQ. We look forward to your next visit.

Happy GMC customer

We definitely recommend buying your new or used car or truck from Mike Gagne at Lee GMC. Mike was knowledgeable, friendly, and extremely helpful. Thank you Mike!

awesome at4

Awesome experience at Lee's GMC! From start to finish. Great selection of trucks. Mike, Jeff and Scott were fast and I got a great deal on my trade.

Dealer response

Thanks, Lady D! We're super happy you had a great experience.

New Truck

New what we wanted and found it at Lee's. Don, our salesman did an outstanding job finalizing the deal. Don made the experience a fun time!

4.0

No preasure

No pressure to buy a vehicle. Michael Gagne tried his beat to get a better deal. At first, we were hesitant especially when the dealership will not waiver on no doc fee. However, once they knew we were serious about buying a vehicle, they worked with us.

First time buyer at Lee GMC

I worked with Michael Gagne at Lee GMC in Auburn. He made the transaction as painless as possible, very informative, I didn’t feel any sense of being pushed into the vehicle I was looking at. The overall feel of the dealership and staff is extremely positive and friendly, I would definitely recommend Lee GMC to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

Great job

Mike Gagne and Jeff Cote were terrific in helping me lock in a deal and get me into a fantastic truck. I appreciate all there hard work. They were tremendous