Classic Buick GMC Painesville

New (440) 210-3314 (440) 210-3314
Used (440) 210-3748 (440) 210-3748
Service (440) 210-4193 (440) 210-4193

Terrain

Freddie and Adrian were outstanding to work with! That is why we continually go back to Classic Buick/GMC

Dealer response

Thanks for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience!

Service on my Traverse

I am always very pleased with how the guys go above and beyond. And they explain things to me with out making me feel stupid. I never feel taken advantage of.

Roger Perry

Pleasant, treated well. Service department really knows their stuff. Very helpful

2018 GMC Terrain

I?ve had a great experience with Classic GMC. I?m a return Terrain owner, 2010, and when I saw that they?d been updated I new it was time to check them out. Very happy with my 2018 so far.

Dealer response

Hello, we really appreciate your feedback!

Great friendly service!

Did exactly what they promised in a short period of time!

Dealer response

Hi, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience!

GMC 2018

The owner at GMC dealership and his staff were professional and courteous.

Envision 2018

Outstanding customer service at the Classic dealership on Mentor Ave. in Mentor,

Dealer response

We're glad to hear you found our staff was so knowledgeable and helpful!

2.2

Will not be returning

Dean was a great car salesman. I enjoyed going to the Buick Dealership but I do not trust the repairs that were done on my previous car. The secretary for the service department wrote incorrect information down when I requested for my car to be checked and belittled me when she asked if I knew what the engine light even looked like. My car was brought in for an oil change and when it was returned it died on me multiple times only a couple hours after the oil change. After returning the car to the dealership I was charged $2,000 for repairs in which they claimed I caused the damage even though my car had no issues running prior to the oil change. Dean was quite friendly and sold me my current car but due to the lack of trust I have with the mechanics and the lack of professionalism of the secretary I will no longer be returning.

Dealer response

On behalf of our team, we would like to sincerely apologize for your recent experience, Kathleen. Complete customer satisfaction is something we take very seriously. We appreciate your business, and if you have any further concerns, or would like to work towards a resolution, please reach out to us at (440) 210-7116 to discuss this further.

Service

Customer service was excellent. Car was ready on time and everyone was very friendly and accommodating.

Dealer response

Lori Sickles, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Classic Buick GMC

Exceptional Service

Classic Painesville has a wonderful, friendly service department staff that always get our service done quickly.

Dealer response

Re Education Services, Inc, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!