Wayne Thomas Chevrolet Cadillac

28 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 1, 2020

The staff is super helpful and friendly. They were amazing with us when we traded our vehicle for another one. They went above and beyond especially Preston... he was our salesman he's the best.

September 8, 2020

Me and my husband had been looking at small trucks for awhile we decided to ride to asheboro today Tyler came out and talked to us and he was very very... good the guys that work there are very nice we worked out a great deal and came home with my very first brand new truck I highly. recommend thomas chevrolet great exprience

• March 26, 2014

I contacted the dealer about a used CTS that I found on their lot and they promptly answered all my questions. I made the hour drive up the next day, but... first let them know that above all I was looking for a quick purchase, as little back and forth as possible. When I arrived they immediately took the keys for my trade-in and started their evaluation while I looked over the CTS. By the time I had done a test drive they had finished evaluating my trade, presented me with a fair and reasonable trade in price and the deal was done. Compared to the last buying experience a year ago at a dealership in Charlotte, I was extremely pleased. I hate the traditional dealer games and I got none of that at WTC. No one even asked me how I intended to pay or if I was going to finance until the deal was already done. To me this is a good thing because they weren't looking to fit me into a payment effectively jacking up the price or devaluing my trade based on payment method.

July 27, 2020

We recently brought our Chevrolet Uplander van to be repaired. The check engine light has been staying on. The first time we brought it to Wayne Thomas... Chevrolet we were charged $474 at the end of June 2020 and the check engine light was on within a few minutes of leaving the dealership. We brought it back and, after it was supposedly fixed and we were charged an additional $420, the check engine light came on another time before I even got home. We brought it back a third time on July 15th and they had it until today, July 27, when they supposedly fixed it and my husband picked it up. Check engine light came back on within a few minutes. I was told one day last week that the price this time was going to be between $300 and $400. Today I was informed that the battery went dead while there and they went ahead and replaced the battery and then charged me for it. The price I had to pay for everything went up to $645. Altogether we have spent $1540 there for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. In addition, the battery that they said was dead, that they replaced and charged me for the new one without telling me they were replacing it, was bought on September 5, 2019, and is a 48 month battery with a 30 month FREE replacement. I could have gotten a free battery all the way up until March 2022. They didn't even give me my old battery back. Very dishonest people and extremely bad service. Please do not go to this place for any service. Will not be going back.

January 8, 2020

Great personel and great product!!!!! The employees are always smiling and friendly and as an added bonus they treat me like family. All of my questions... are answered truthfully

January 3, 2020

Very helpful with any of you needs had problems setting up rewards and they helped fixed it

August 10, 2019

I WAS JUST IN FOR MY LAST FREE OIL CHANGE WHICH WENT VERY WELL AND QUICK BUT FOR THE LAST MONTH OR SO SINCE I HAD CHANGED WHEELS AND TIRES, FOR SOME OFF... ROADING, MY " TIRE" WARNING LIGHT HAS BEEN ON WHICH INDICATES THE SYSTEM ISN'T GETTING A SIGNAL FROM THE SENSORS INSIDE THE RIM THAT SHOWS TIRE AIR PRESSURE. I DIDN'T MENTION THIS TO THE SERVICE REP BUT WHEN I TOOK THE TRUCK HOME I NOTICED THE "LIGHT" DIDN'T COME ON. THE TECH HAD FIXED THAT WITHOUT ME SAYING ANYTHING AND THAT IS CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH A CAPITAL "C".

Hello, we strive for 100 percent satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Wayne Thomas Chevrolet Cadillac. We're lo...oking forward to your next visit with us!

June 3, 2019

Great experience. Everyone was so pleasant to deal with.

Hi, we really appreciate your positive review! Thank you again for the great review!

April 24, 2019

Salesman was courteous and professional. Knowledgeable and gave a great overview of the features of the car. Others at the dealership got me speedily through... the paperwork. Enjoying my new ride.

Hi, we really appreciate your positive review! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

March 14, 2019

Great service as always and definitely be coming back.

Hello Leslie, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!