Wayne Thomas Chevrolet Cadillac

• Quick Purchase - No Runaround

I contacted the dealer about a used CTS that I found on their lot and they promptly answered all my questions. I made the hour drive up the next day, but first let them know that above all I was looking for a quick purchase, as little back and forth as possible. When I arrived they immediately took the keys for my trade-in and started their evaluation while I looked over the CTS. By the time I had done a test drive they had finished evaluating my trade, presented me with a fair and reasonable trade in price and the deal was done. Compared to the last buying experience a year ago at a dealership in Charlotte, I was extremely pleased. I hate the traditional dealer games and I got none of that at WTC. No one even asked me how I intended to pay or if I was going to finance until the deal was already done. To me this is a good thing because they weren't looking to fit me into a payment effectively jacking up the price or devaluing my trade based on payment method.

• Great Experience

We love hearing feedback like this; thank you, Dan! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

This was really a great experience. There was never any pressure to buy and they provided me with all the information I needed to make an informed decision.

• Used vehicle

great experience buying used vehicle,price was reasonable,didnt feel like I got ripped off. I will buy from them again in the future.

• Used car from out of state

Great customer service for an out of state buyer looking at one of their cars in inventory, and prompt response to questions/concerns.

• Me and My Chevy Cruze

I had never bought a new car for myself, as I always got along pretty well with used cars and only bought new ones for my wife. With the recession, though, it looked like a lot of used cars were overpriced, and with my GM rewards from my credit card, I looked around on the internet for a couple of years and then decided it was time to look at some new cars. I wanted good gas mileage, a nice stereo system, and a comfortable ride in my old age. The Chevy Cruze fit the bill. The folks at Wayne Thomas Chevrolet were very helpful, were honest and forthcoming about what they could and could not do, and quickly found what I wanted. Since the purchase, they have promptly answered all of my questions and contacted me a few times without my prompting to ensure that I was satisfied with my ride. I haven't had a need to repair the vehicle yet, but I have gone back for service and have had my needs met promptly and professionally in the service department, too.