Bob Weaver

119 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• April 11, 2017

I have been a Bob Weaver GMC customer for a very long time and will continue to be one. Mr. Weaver is a true gentleman and pleasure to work with. My recent... experience with Ms. Lapp, from the sales department, was one of absolute efficiency and courtesy. I was sold on leasing a 2017 Trax due to her laid back style. I never felt pressured to buy or lease. Kudos to the sales department, the service personnel, finance department and everyone associated with Bob Weaver's GMC. In particular, I am impressed with D. J. Quinter, head of sales. I thoroughly recommend the company on a frequent basis.

Thank you Carlton! We're always glad to be of service and look forward to helping you again. Enjoy your new vehicle.

December 2, 2018

Brian is a great salesman to deal with. Very easy going and not pushy like others I have dealt with in the past. Would recommend them to anyone and I... traveled 60 miles to get the vehicle I wanted.

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate any and all referrals.

October 21, 2018

Steve and Harrison made the process so easy! Going the extra miles was well worth the time. Steve talked me through the process and did much of the work... over the phone and email which decreased the wait time in the showroom. Love the new vehicle!

Thank you so much Candice! We're happy to hear that Steve and Harrison made everything so easy! Enjoy your new vehicle!

September 5, 2018

The ONLY Difficulty in New Car Experience is that the dealer does not do "Initial Setup"..... from phone text {not a true smart phone} --- forward... to spouses phone --- forward to computer email --- to Setup Accounts --- VERY Difficult ! Messages include "Vehicle Not Found", "Try Again Later", etc.... Many hours / little accomplished. Not sure everything is actually set up (?)...... Wish I had known this while at dealer, prior to purchase; Definitely a Deal Breaker issue for the future. ~~ Salesman was otherwise Outstanding , covered every known concern that I had.

Thanks for the review Jerry. We'd love a little more info on the problems you were encountering so that we can take care of them!

September 3, 2018

had work done 2 years ago on my pick up . started rusting already. wouldn't honor guarantee . said no guarantee on rust. if they would of done it... right it wouldn't of rusted this soon!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention Ross. If you'd like to discuss it further, please give our Body Shop Manager a call.

August 27, 2018

The dealer had exactly what I was looking for. The buying experience very pleasant, fast and stress free. I will most definitely purchase here again!

Thank you Mel! We look forward to helping you out again in the future!

August 17, 2018

So far I luv the truck I bought. They gave me a fair deal. The salesman was very nice and very informative about any questions I had

Thanks for the great review Mike! How's the new truck treating you?

August 16, 2018

The staff took care of me and went above and beyond to take care of my needs and are always concerned about the needs of their customers

Thanks for the great review Kevin!

July 8, 2018

Outten serviced our jeep 20 times for the same problem. Coolant loss. They called in the Jeep expert and his documented decision was -it is normal for... a 2015 Jeep Wrangler to use 1 quart of coolant every 718 miles. Final decision!! We needed help. Call Bob Weavers service department. They found the leek in two hours. Cant say enough.

Thank you for the review! I'm glad we were able to fix your leak when others couldn't!

June 25, 2018

Horrible customer service! The absolute worst to deal with when it comes to servicing your car and honoring a warranty. Regret buying a car from this dealership.

Holly, We're very sorry to hear that you had a less than stellar experience. Please feel free to reach out to our Service Manager to discuss you...r issue further.