New 866-984-0164 Dealer Website
Used 877-289-9073 Email Dealer
Service 877-367-3983

• Best dealer in pennsylvania!!

Devin, Thank you! We're glad to hear that you had a great experience.

Excellent sales department helped me with my vehicle situation and got me into the truck i wanted. And layed out every part of the truck buying expierience. Also very military friendly. Best vehicle dealer ive ever dealt with.

Devin, Thank you! We're glad to hear that you had a great experience.

• Best Car Buying Experience

Thank you Lance! We're glad that we were able to help! We look forward to helping you again in the future!

Needed to purchase a car to replace my 18 year old one. Found a great deal and an outstanding sales team here. They took good care of me and made the purchase experience painless.

• Not happy

I got in an accident but I was not at fault.. the other insurance company required me to take my car here for an estimate on the damage. They did not give me call me till 2 weeks later to tell me my vehicle was a total loss which I new it wasn't because it's value was 8000 an all it needed was a new hood an headlight. When I went back to get everything out of my car before insurance Co came for it I found my car completely In pieces. They had no right to take my entire car apart an cause more damage to it. I was able to get a rental car threw them that was suppose to be paid by the insurance Co but they tried to charge me for it in the end... then I get a paper in the mail saying bob weavers wants to buy my car off me.. just so they can fix it an resell it because they no it was a good car with little damage. I will never go here again.

We appreciate your feedback and understand your concerns. In order for us to do a proper appraisal on a wrecked vehicle it sometimes needs to be disassembled to see the extent of the damage. We have a dedicated set of appraisers who take pride in the work they do. This is for your safety. If you have any additional questions I urge you to reach out to us. You may speak directly with our body shop manager who will go over your vehicles damage. 570-622-7191

• Warranty repair

Your staff always treats me as if I'm their number one customer.

Brian we appreciate you as our customer. Thank you for taking the time to review us.

Your staff always treats me as if I'm their number one customer.

• Honest and Straight Forward pricing. Great people.

Great customer service and great people overall! Harrison was a pleasure to work with and Faith went above and beyond in helping me decipher the options included in the used car I purchased. I highly recommend them and look forward to doing business with them again in the future.

Thank you Rodrigo! We appreciate your kind review. I'll be sure to let Harrison and Faith know as well! We look forward to assisting you in the future.

• Best dealer. Would def recommend!

Nate Snyder is a terrific salesman. Courteous, personable and professional. Gets the job done!

Gary, Thank you for your kind review! We look forward to assisting you again!

Gary, Thank you for your kind review! We look forward to assisting you again!

• Great place to buy a car

Dorothy, Thank you for your kind review! We are happy to help! Enjoy your new Traverse!

We first went to Bob Weaver dealership for a recall repair on a Dodge Dart, this is when we met Harrison Leisey. He took the time to show us some cars while we waited. We were impressed with the time he took with us. They had a large selection of cars, so I really did not need to go somewhere else. Sadly, I totaled my Trailblazer the next month and needed a vehicle. Harrison took the time in the cold to help me find my perfect car. I bought a 2016 chevy traverse. Love it.

• Knowledgeable and Friendly

Friendly, competent and courteous employees, state of the art facilities and knowledgeable services techs.....this is Bob Weaver Chevrolet!!

Vickie, Thank you for your review! We appreciate you taking the time and look forward to helping you again!

• Great Experience Again

Frank, Thank you for your review! We appreciate your repeat business and look forward to helping you again in the future!

I have had a Terrain since 2009 and decided to replace it. I went back to Bob Weaver's. An outstanding dealership with the same personnel in place since I have been dealing with them. Steve Eckley, the salesman, was still in his office taking care of business. I had a great purchasing experience. From Steve to a follow up call from Faith Jones to ensure that I was taken care of. This is a place where one wants to purchase a vehicle. Thanks again for caring about me and my wife.

• Great Dealership

A warranty issue was resolved quicky and professionally. A loaner car was provided at no charge and the personel I dealt with was very courteous.

Kent, Thank you for taking the time to review us! Glad to hear that you had a good experience!