Bob Weaver

138 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 25, 2020

wanted to upgrade from my current vehicle, shopped all over Schuylkill county until I found what I was looking for at Bob Weaver's in Pottsville. Nice... atmosphere, friendly people, couldn't do enough for you. Bought a really nice car at a very good price, will be back!

June 25, 2020

I had an older car that I felt it was time to replace looked high and low for the right car...then I found it at Bob Weaver's, no problem with the deal,... got what I wanted and I love the car...thank you Bob Weaver

• April 11, 2017

I have been a Bob Weaver GMC customer for a very long time and will continue to be one. Mr. Weaver is a true gentleman and pleasure to work with. My recent... experience with Ms. Lapp, from the sales department, was one of absolute efficiency and courtesy. I was sold on leasing a 2017 Trax due to her laid back style. I never felt pressured to buy or lease. Kudos to the sales department, the service personnel, finance department and everyone associated with Bob Weaver's GMC. In particular, I am impressed with D. J. Quinter, head of sales. I thoroughly recommend the company on a frequent basis.

Thank you Carlton! We're always glad to be of service and look forward to helping you again. Enjoy your new vehicle.

June 25, 2020

Brought vehicle in for inspection, attended to everything I needed and even found things that I did not know needed attention and fixed them without any... trouble.....will be back

April 27, 2020

Great dealer, they go above and beyond for their customers. Will definitely be going back to the dealership when it is time for my next vehicle!

April 25, 2020

A monthly lease payment and conditions were agreed upon and a deposit was taken. 1/2 hour before pick up time they changed the payment by $63 higher. Would... not honor the agreed upon payment and the manager didn’t take responsibility for their mistake. Very unprofessional.

April 21, 2020

Tried to buy a used car. Salesmen want that bad but uninformed. His manager, however, was all attitude cause I had questions so I left

March 3, 2020

My salesman, Jack Killian, made this the best experience I have ever had buying a vehicle. He is courteous, professional, and thoroughly explained all... of the features of the car I bought. He is not a high-pressure salesman. I was able to form my own opinion of the vehicle during the test drive without being distracted by a sales pitch. He very capably explained all of the features of the vehicle to me and patiently showed me how to select the various options to make my driving experience more enjoyable. I would definitely buy a vehicle from Jack again!

January 20, 2020

parts fell down adjuster called in said bolts slid out?? wouldnt cover over 2,000 in repairs bought here warranty from here tow not covered either bec... even though parts hangin down we should have driven it?? had someone fix, very good job very fast and honest only cost us 250!!!!!

December 14, 2019

Buying a car at Bob Weavers is a fast and a great experience.The people that work there are very experienced at what they do.i want to thank Nate for his... help making this experience a smooth transition.

Thanks for the great review John!