• Carlton R. Sheets

Thank you Carlton! We're always glad to be of service and look forward to helping you again. Enjoy your new vehicle.

I have been a Bob Weaver GMC customer for a very long time and will continue to be one. Mr. Weaver is a true gentleman and pleasure to work with. My recent experience with Ms. Lapp, from the sales department, was one of absolute efficiency and courtesy. I was sold on leasing a 2017 Trax due to her laid back style. I never felt pressured to buy or lease. Kudos to the sales department, the service personnel, finance department and everyone associated with Bob Weaver's GMC. In particular, I am impressed with D. J. Quinter, head of sales. I thoroughly recommend the company on a frequent basis.

• LOVE this dealership

Bob Weaver now has a customer for life. I would highly recommend them to everyone. John DiBlasi was absolutely wonderful who made my buying experience smooth & hassle free. I especially like their Christian values and the fact that they are not afraid to make it know.

• Overall I was highly satisfied with the dealership

Great car, friendly staff that made me feel like family and great inventory

Dana, Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that you had such a great experience at our dealership and look forward to helping you again!

Great car, friendly staff that made me feel like family and great inventory

• New Car Purchase

Awesome dealership! Honest and fair with their prices. My salesman, John DeBlasi, was great to work with.

Mary Beth, Thank you for your review. Based on what you've written, I would love to chat about why you've only given us one star. Please feel free to reach out to the dealership when you have a moment.

• Best shopping experience

Bobby and Jack made this experience the best that it could have been they went above and beyond trying to get me into a new vehicle. I wish all people were like that. They made me feel like part of the family . When we are ready to get a new vehicle for my wife I will absolutely go back to Bob Weaver. Thank you very much for what you all did for me.

Kevin, Thank you so much for your review. We're glad to hear that our sales staff went above and beyond your expectations. We look forward to helping you again in the future!

• 2010 Chevy Malibu purchased July '17

Mark, Thank you so much! Glad to hear that you had a great experience and look forward to helping you with your next vehicle!

Can't imagine shopping elsewhere. This is fifth car purchase in five years (5 for 5) Sales Service, Service And Management Depts. treat u like a customer, nowadays gone by the way of the Do Do Bird), but they get it right treating you w/ courtesy & respect cradle to grave through the experience.

• Excellent service

Amanda, Thank you so much! We're happy to hear that your experience was fast & fun.

I have never felt more welcomed than at Bob Weavers. My salesman John DiBlasi has excellent customer service skills and makes the whole process fun and fast. I would recommend anyone there but definitely John.

• Bob Weaver's Outstanding Visit

Thank you Doug! We're glad to hear that you had a great experience at the dealership and with Jack.

My experience dealing with Mr. Jack Killian was a true pleasure and his honesty and professionalism made the purchase of my new vehicle a great experience.

• Pontiac

Got a nice car for an unbelievable price. Great experience!

Thank you Phil! We're happy to hear that your experience was great!

Got a nice car for an unbelievable price. Great experience!

Thank you Phil! We're happy to hear that your experience was great!

• Nee Dodge Caravan

Thank you Jenna! We're glad to hear that Stacey was so helpful and your experience was wonderful! We look forward to helping you again!

We had a wonderful experience at Bob Weaver. We purchased a 2017 Dodge Caravan with the help of the saleswoman Stacey. She went above and beyond for my family making sure we had an affordable payment and multiple rebates. I would highly recommend them and will be back in two years to purchase a new vehicle again!