Subaru of Missoula

Sunday Closed
(888) 693-9817 (888) 693-9817

4.2

An Outstanding Local Dealer

Our 2017 Outback required a head unit replacement, with a hefty price tag. Subaru of Missoula went to work and saw that the situation was remedied. I recommend them without reservation. They are knowledgeable, reliable and personable and stand behind their cars!

Sudden loud noise

After picking up wife from Hospital developed a loud noise from underneath. Drove to dealer and discovered a small rock in brake system. Fast friendly and great customer service. Wouldn't go any place else.

1.0

Mommy

Bought a fog for $83 did not work paid $65 to have it programmed still did not work. They would NOT refund the money for the fog. I’m out $148. Service was horrible. I would NOT RECOMMEND SUBURU OF MISSOULA...

EXCELLENT FRIENDLY SERVICE

I was buying my 1st car, on my own, even though I’m married. The buying process was great and very much non-aggressive when it came to making my decision. I appreciate you guys! Thanks for making my experience enjoyable.

a smooth process

I started this process online and Jamie called and started dialogue. What a great sales person. Over the next few days I had to keep rescheduling our appointment but he was so flexible. When we got there he had cars ready to go as requested. Would absolutely recommend Jamie and the staff there

a very satifying process

this was the second new Subaru we have bought from these folks over the past several years. This second visit was great, the service and the process couldn't have been easier or more comfortable. a five star rating is appropriate here and I would certainly recommend this dealership to a friend.

1.7

Customer service lacking

Brought my 2003 Subaru in after an accident so I could have the engine inspected. After I explained that I wanted to see what other repairs were needed besides the body work the less than friendly attendant wouldn't even leave the service center to look at my car and instead told me they couldn't help me unless I was looking for a new car. Apparently this "service center" is only for customers who purchased their cars there or look as though they may buy.

Great experience

I went in looking for a certain car and I left with everything I wanted. I was treated very well by the staff and have really nothing but good things to say about my experience. Thanks guys

4.5

Very professional

I haven't visited a car dealership that professional in a while. The facility is a bit run down but besides that the staff and GM are all great people that really wanted to help me. I love my new outback. Expect a lot more people to stop by the dealership soon, Im spreading the word.

great staff, I felt welcomed

The selection of vehicles was nice, but the staff really made things easy. Definitely a welcoming dealership, thanks for the good time. I'll be buying another vehicle from you down the road.