Elite Acura

313 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 14, 2020

I’ve had cars serviced here for the past 8 years. They always go above and beyond to provide excellent service. This time I had a tech issue on my new... vehicle. The representative found a tech savvy person and made sure I understood what needed to be reconciled. The sales department could use a little direction from Lisa. She runs a great department. I purchased my vehicle from another dealer because of the lack in Elite’s sales department.

It is important our customers feel completely confident with the customer service they received and it made us happy to read your review. We appreciat...e you sharing your story. We look forward to your business with us again!

January 11, 2020

I love the service department. Very friendly people. My service advisor was so helpful and knowledgeable. He was very engaged with my service issue. I... love that I have an Acura.

Thank you Rechelle for your kind words! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience!

• December 27, 2016

I've just purchased my second car from this place.. I had 2014 Acura Tl And I loved it. This year I went for 2017 Acura TLX.. while I wish they would keep... tlx the same size as Tl I still love it nonetheless.. I had Giovanni as my sales person on both transactions. car buying process can be stressful and frustrating but Giovanni made it all simple and easy.. he was very professional, knowledgeable, and helpful.. I cant wait for my next purchase at acura!

Thank you Bayram! We are very happy to hear that Giovanni provided you with an enjoyable experience. We thank you for your continued business and look... forward to your next visit!

January 3, 2020

Positive experience, turned in my leased car for another one. They were willing to work with me. I will hope to come back for my next car!

Congratulations, we hope you loved your new vehicle for years to come.

December 31, 2019

Dropped my car off for A1 maintenance . Received a text from Harrison , my service advisor at Elite. Nice surprise He kept me updated and even discussed... and resolved some issues with car via text. Great communication and service , pleased

Thank you for your positive review, Allen! We appreciate your business.

December 31, 2019

I have been using the service department for nearly two years now, and it always a pleasant experience. Lisa, the service department manager is very ... helpful. This location works hard to to earn customer loyalty.

Thank you, Sabrina, for being a customer of ours! We are glad our staff provided you with an enjoyable experience. We look forward to your business wi...th us again!

December 12, 2019

I purchased an Acura TLX A-Spec from Elite Acura on Dec 11th. Salesman Joe Inglina was honest, friendly, knowledgeable about the TLX, and very patient.... I received an excellent deal from Joe and his manager. I would highly recommend Elite Acura to anyone looking to purchase a car.

Hey Ron, Thank you for leaving a review! We are thrilled to hear that Joe was able to provide you with a great experience!

December 8, 2019

Daquan was excellent and it was worth traveling from Philly to have my car serviced and repaired Had all brakes done and fair price. Would recommend them... to everyone with an Acura

Thank you for your kind words for our staff, we appreciate it!

December 8, 2019

Had my car serviced at this dealership and it was quick. Ben along with the manager were really helpful! The loaner was available immediately and I had... no waiting time. Very efficient service!

Thank you for your kind words for our staff, we appreciate it!

December 5, 2019

Matt does a great job and I would give him 10 stars, if there were such a rating. All of the employees are always courteous and professional.

Thank you Glenn for your kind words! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience!