I've just purchased my second car from this place.. I had 2014 Acura Tl And I loved it. This year I went for 2017 Acura TLX.. while I wish they would keep tlx the same size as Tl I still love it nonetheless.. I had Giovanni as my sales person on both transactions. car buying process can be stressful and frustrating but Giovanni made it all simple and easy.. he was very professional, knowledgeable, and helpful.. I cant wait for my next purchase at acura!

Thank you Bayram! We are very happy to hear that Giovanni provided you with an enjoyable experience. We thank you for your continued business and look forward to your next visit!

• Dharist

Bought a car from Scott G and Joe. I couldn't be happier. I recommend Elite Acura and Scott

• Best Buying Experience Ever.

I have to say that in al my years of shopping for vehicles this simply was the best experience ever! My salesman Nick Gregoria was just amazing. He answered all my questions, didn't rush me or pressure me in any way, walked me through there me facility and went over even the little details like where to pick up my tags and how to pull into service to have then put on. He even called me multiple times after the sale to see how everything was going with me and my new vehicle.. I'll recommend Nick and Elite Acura to anyone in the market!

• Super satisfied and very happy!

I just bought a 2018 TLX. Scott was my sales person and he was excellent. He's knowledgeable, pleasant and eager to please. He went out of his way to make sure he treated me well and that I got what I wanted. Everyone at the dealership was extremely friendly which made buying the car a pleasant experience. I have been recommending them to my friends.

• Will sale you any type of used car without inspect

They sold me a used car with electrical problems and ac problems. Within my 30 days of having the car they gave me a hard time just to get things fixed. I feel like I was judge because I am a young female and because they took advantage of me as it being my first car also because it wasn't a new car as well. I will not go back the service sucks everytime I go back to get things service they don't look pleased to help me. I thought buying a used car at a dealership would be safer than just buying one anywhere and it is not.

Thank you for speaking with us about your vehicle. We truly appreciate your business and hope everything was resolved to your satisfaction. If there is ever anything I can assist you with in the future, please feel free to contact me at 856-380-5150. Tom Alfinito

• Thank you Matt and Joe!

We hope you love your CX-7 for years to come, thank you for reviewing Matt and Joe!

I can't say enough about my experience at Elite Acura! Our salesman Matt was great very down to earth, not pushy at all. We didn't plan on buying that day but came home with a beautiful Mazda CX-7!! Joe Ditro the sales manager was great too. To top it off we had our toddler with us and they were really attentive to him and fed him snacks. This was a great positive experience and I highly recommend this dealership! Thank you for everything Matt and Joe!

• 09 is

Both Joe and Joe went far beyond the professional status quo the dealership treated me very fair and made the but as smooth as possible.

Hi Dave, Thank you for your kind words for both our Joes! We appreciate your business!

• Great experience.

Glad to hear Ben did a great job for you, Jovan! Thank you for your business!

Ben helped me out when my car had some issues, and they fixed a few things for free that werent covered under my warranty, and even gave me a loaner for a few days. Very helpful and professional.

Glad to hear Ben did a great job for you, Jovan! Thank you for your business!

• Highly Recommend Elite Acura

Hi Lisa, Thank you for your kind words for Matt!

My husband and I had a great experience with purchasing our car from Elite Acura. Matt Frangella was our sales associate and he was excellent to work with. He made the experience pleasant and easy. I would highly recommend working with Matt and Elite Acura.

Hi Lisa, Thank you for your kind words for Matt!

• 11234

They were nice and got me the car that I wanted for the price I wanted to pay they were kind about every thing

Hi Tomasz, Thanks for your kind words, we appreciate your business!

Hi Tomasz, Thanks for your kind words, we appreciate your business!