BMW Of Tulsa

101 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 29, 2014

This is by far the best dealer I have been to. From the moment I got on the lot and salesman approached me and offered to help me. I had a lot of cars... to choose from and my the salesman named JC had a lot of knowledge about the product. I like that he did not make me feel pressured in buying the car but instead was concerned which car was best for me. I would definitely recommend the dealer to my friends family and coworkers.

Thank you for your kind words, Stephanie! We are glad to hear of your positive experience and if you need anything in the future, please contact us!

July 29, 2014

I was looking for a Jeep Wrangler online and found one at BMW Tulsa. I contacted their customer service online and was able to get it put on hold for me... while I drove from Colorado to Tulsa to pick it up. Long drive but it was worth it. I got my Jeep at a steal of a price from these guys! The sales dude was way more than happy to sell it to me for a great price! (I'm sure they got away with a low trade in value :P), but it was way more than I'd pay somewhere else. The facilities were what you'd expect out of any high end place. Clean, sterile, and full of dream cars. Customer service: Sales guy was awesome and energetic. He shared my enthusiasm for this Jeep and didn't feel put on at all. The finance portion of the meeting was wicked simple. The finance guy broke down all of the paperwork and answered my questions. I'm Vietnamese and am very stingy with warranties, but I ended up getting one for the used Jeep anyway because he explained the warranty out in detail and it was a used vehicle. I didn't want to worry about anything. Bottom line: I was in and out of there in less than 2 hours. Sounds like a lot of time, but I've been at other car places longer. The drive back home was amazingly memorable in my favorite car.

Thank you for your kind words, Huy! I am happy to hear you love your new Jeep and that your drive home was amazingly memorable. Thank you for giving u...s the opportunity to earn your business. We wish you the best service with your Jeep! If there is ever anything I can assist you with, please let me know. Bryan Langley, General Manager

July 29, 2014

My z4 was repaired quickly, they gave me a ride to a local restaurant, and picked me up when it was fixed. Great service for an out of town guest.

Mark, thank you for writing this review. I am happy to hear we treated you well during your service appointment. I hope you enjoyed the local restaura...nt and that your car is running as good as new. If there is ever anything I can assist you with, please let me know. Bryan Langley, General Manager

July 29, 2014

I highly recommend purchasing your next vehicle from BMW of Tulsa. The service was outstanding! GM Bryan Langley was amazing helping me find exactly what... I wanted and the finance department made my experience worry free. Everyone was kind and went above and beyond to make sure that I got the car I wanted at the best price.

Thank you, Rachelle! It was very nice working with you and making sure you drove home in the car you wanted. I hope you are enjoying it and we all loo...k forward to further assisting you in the future. Bryan Langley, General Manager

July 24, 2014

The last 3 of my 4 cars have been purchased at BMW Tulsa from Tom Escue. Great attention to detail, and follow up. He's great. Unfortunately, I now drive... a Mercedes, because there was not one X5 on the lot to purchase that I was interested in, and very few actually. So love Tom, would say get some more X5's!!!

Sherri, we apologize for the lack of inventory, due to the high demand of the X5. Inventory levels will be better in the future. We appreciate your bu...siness in the past and look forward to helping you in the future. Bryan Langley, General Manager

May 16, 2014

I have two BMWs both purchased from BMW Tulsa. I have had them serviced religiously at BMW Tulsa since purchasing the first five years ago. In the beginning... service was great and I had a good relationship with Mike Kayser, who I do not believe is with them any longer. I did learn quickly not to allow them to wash my cars since all that resulted was a bunch of swirl marks. That's a minor issue, so I simply asked them not to wash my cars. Sometimes they got the message, sometimes not, to my displeasure. I always brought my cars in clean hoping they'd notice I took pride in my vehicle's appearance and would respect it accordingly. I think I wasted my time. Also in the beginning next day appointments were common and if you were in a bind, say a dead battery, they'd squeeze you in. Not anymore. It was ten days before I could get my 328 in for a scheduled service this time. The web based scheduler wasn't functioning so I had to call in. I bring my car in a for a simple service early in the morning at my scheduled time. Late that afternoon they call and state the car won't be ready until noon the next day. I have to live with it although I held up my part of the deal. At 11:30 the next day I haven't heard from them so I call the service advisor. Surprise, it goes to voicemail! He calls after lunch and states he'll check with the tech and have him get on it. Calls back; the tech has gone to lunch and won't be back for an hour. Finally get the car back after 5:00. We get back a car that is covered in dust and bird poop and the usual astronomical bill for routine service. I still don't allow them to wash it. In addition, on the previous visit Mike had listed some items which would probably need to be addressed at the next visit, which is this one. One of the issues was new tires. Not a mention was made of any of these by the advisor. They don't even bother to look at the records. Bottom line, I'm finding a third party, independent shop to work on my BMWs. When I purchase a new BMW it won't be from BMW Tulsa. If a buy from a dealer that dealer is going to service it. If I have to go to Ok City, so be it. Or maybe an Audi is on the menu. If you plan on using BMW Tulsa for service don't believe a word they say with respect to service scheduling. Demand a loaner because you can bet they'll keep your car overnight regardless of how minor the issue. Once the vehicle comes off maintenance warranty, take it to an independent shop. To BMW Tulsa I say, "don't make commitments you can't keep".

November 30, 2013

Upon arrival to the dealership the car I had made an appointment to test drive wasn't ready and the sales person was out with another customer. After waiting... about 45 minutes we decided we would leave because I was being told they really wasn't sure when the car would be ready. (Keep in mind the salesperson had told me it would be ready when I got there. I live about an hour away.) We had been on the road about 20 min and I recieved a call letting me know the car was ready for the test drive. I did return to the dealership and I did purchase the car. The end result was ok but my experience started out a little rocky.

Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate you taking time out of your day to let me know about your experience. I would like to speak with you about t...his and get more information, and see if there is anything I can do to fix it. I would also love to use this as a learning opportunity, and fix the issue for future purposes. Please give me a call at 918-388-0601. I look forward to hearing from you. Bryan Langley, General Manager BMW of Tulsa

June 22, 2012

Terrible and unethical business practices. After being told a car I had expressed interest in was mine, I recieved a call an hour later from the sales... rep I'd been working with telling me it had been sold. When I spoke to the sales manager, he was rude and confrontational. I realize selling a car to someone out-of-state is not as simple as having someone buy it off the lot, but if that is not the way they want to handle transactions, this dealership should not list their cars online. Even though I had a verbal commitment, they sold the car. I expect more from a BMW dealership, but that might just be naive.

We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience of your experience. We truly want you to enjoy the car of your choice and the service we provide. If ther...e is anything we can do to ensure you of this, please let us know.

January 21, 2012

When it was time to purchase my new M3 and do European delivery I shop the closest 20 dealership from Dallas. Not only did I receive the best price but... also did everything by mail and was picked up at airport.

We are more than happy that we could provide you with a wonderful car-buying experience. If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, ...please let us know. Enjoy your new M3!!

November 2, 2011

Nancy was great! During the time my BMW was being built, she made sure to quickly inform me of all the steps in the process.