BMW Of Tulsa

101 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 17, 2020

Great timely service. Reviewed all the issues ahead of the repairs. Provided an explanation of required repairs and why they were needed. Gave me an estimated... time for completion. Provided an update on completion time and all work was completed in the estimated time frame

Thank you, Jim, for your kind words! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience!

January 13, 2020

BMW of Tulsa was quick with our repairs and provided me with quality service. The personnel are very friendly and provide quality care for my vehicle

Thank you. We're glad that you had an excellent experience with your recent service visit.

January 8, 2020

Had my 2019 BMW X5 serviced, I received excellent customer service, received loaner for a day with no problem, and my vehicle was completed the next day.

Thank you for your positive review, Lewis! We appreciate your business.

January 3, 2020

Great experience, They took care of me quickly and made the process so much better than almost anywhere!! I appreciate the effort in getting me taken care... of and on my way.

Congratulations, we hope you loved your new vehicle for years to come.

December 26, 2019

Cody Butler, our advisor, was exceptionally helpful. He kept us informed of the situation and assisted in obtaining the repairs done in a reasonable... manner

Thank you for your kind words for Cody, we appreciate it! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

December 13, 2019

Awesome staff. BMW X1 was as expected and more. Experience was relaxing and informative. Highly recommend. Go see Fatih, he was very friendly and even... but a big red bow on the car to make Christmas special for my wife.

We are thrilled that you had a great car buying experience provided by Faith. Thank you for being our customer, we appreciate your kind words!

November 26, 2019

My routine maintenance was done very easy and done on time. There were no added needs and my service consultant went out of his way to be sure my issues... and expectations were met.

Thank you Bill for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

November 26, 2019

Austin was great. He let me know what everything would cost and kept me updated on the process. Always an great experience. Another reason that I drive... BMW cars.

Hi Rebel, Thank you for your kind words! We are happy to hear that Austin was able to provide you with a great experience!

October 2, 2019

Austin was great. Had me a loaner and I was in and out in no time. He let me know what was needed for service and how much. Once the car was ready, he... let me know. Another reason why it I’m a BMW driver for life!

Thank you for your kind words about Austin! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable service experience!

September 30, 2019

Second time i have had my X5 in for service (one regular service, the other time was to address a warning light). I found the service techs accommodating... and great communicators. Vehicle was serviced as promised. My only complaint is that I had to wait 2 days for a loan car to be available for a BMW warning light to service immediately. I understand for a standard service but not an emergency service. Service dept has been great. Purchasing experience was poor at best. Buy your car in Dallas or OKC and have it serviced in Tulsa.

Thank you for your feedback about your experience because that should not have happened. I need to use your case as a learning opportunity, so we can ...fix the issue in the future. Could you please contact me? Jay Moore General Manager 918.388.0601 jwmoore@tulsabmw.com