Preferred Automotive Group Illinois Road

Friday 8:30am–6:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Saturday 8:30am–5:00pm 8:00am–12:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(260) 234-3080 (260) 234-3080

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Preferred Automotive Group Illinois Road from DealerRater.

Really shocked at how supportive the staff was.

Really shocked at how supportive the staff was. Answering all my questions and taking time to make sure I was truly comfortable with my purchase. No pressure at all. The team was there to help our family make sure this was the right vehicle for us. Family friendly as well. Two of our kids joined us and when we ended up purchasing the vehicle they had to be there longer than anticipated. The staff was engaging with our kids and very sweet! Great service from sales to finance. I’ll be a preferred customer for life!

Sales people were upfront and professional.

Sales people were upfront and professional. I appreciate how well the purchase was handled. Thank you staff and salesman Mike Fuentes for taking good care of my needs.

I test drove a few vehicles at the dealership and Romario

I test drove a few vehicles at the dealership and Romario was a great salesman. He was not pushy, very polite and knowledgeable. All of my interactions with the employees were excellent. I highly recommend purchasing a car from Romario and this dealership. Excellent service!

Great salesman, not pushy.

Great salesman, not pushy. Was only looking around n found the 6spd I've been looking for and we made a deal🤝

They all were kind personal and knowledgeable.

They all were kind personal and knowledgeable. Made me feel at ease. Clean cars Thanks 😊

Very professional.

Very professional.extremely kind. From first call to driving off the lot, fabulous experience! Thank you all.

All around great survive.

All around great survive. Very knowledgeable, and respectful! Made my first car buying experience as stress free as it could be!!

I can not express this enough!

I can not express this enough!! Do not waste your time anywhere else. Top notch service, everything explained perfectly, From the owner, to the car washer everyone came up and ask how we were doing and helped us out. I've never had this kind of royal treatment in my life. Car was perfect and exactly what we were looking for.. I hands down will only buy from them moving forward. We are so so happy!! Wish I could rate 1000 stars!!

Prefered auto was great to work with.

Prefered auto was great to work with. Very accommodating and let me get a thorough look before buying. Beyond happy with my experience. Michael was extremely helpful and made the buying process quick and easy.

They found a car that fit our criteria, gave us a

They found a car that fit our criteria, gave us a reasonable price for our Honda. Gave us a deal we could afford. Good folks to work with! I would highly recommend them.