Marshall Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

He is the only person I deal with

Tony is one of a kind, very knowledgeable and worked to get what I needed. I am happy with my purchase and consider him the best I have ever dealt with in Marshall

Marshall Cbrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Tony did a fantastic job helping me find a vehicle that met all of my needs. I highly recommended Tony for anyone looking for a new vehicle!

Great Dealership

Love our new Jeep Gladiator. Tina Martin was went above and beyond to try and help us. This is our second time buying from Marshall Dodge, and we will be back.

Marshall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Tony has treated me with a ton of respect and went above and beyond to help me get the deal and vehicle I was looking for!

Marshall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Tony made sure he was able to get me the best deal he could. Go see Tony Quilici at Marshall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram for all of your automotive needs! He is the best for sure!

Marshall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Hand down the best experience purchasing a vehicle. Tony actually listened to what I needed and got me exactly where I needed to be as far as payment and features- he even went above and beyond on features. I will return when I have future needs. Thank you for making my experience a good one for once!

Marshall Chrysler Dodge a Jeep Ram

Absolutely wonderful service. Down to earth! Friendly, knowledgeable! Great communication, I highly recommend Tony Quilici and Marshall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram! They are the best!

1.0

I'd recommend avoiding them.

I left a negative 1-star review and had spared leaving the reasons as to why, and then had a "Tony" contact me on Facebook without my permission when they had our contact information and we had put all calls to voicemail. I left the negative review because of the following: My husband and I decided to look into buying a vehicle locally instead of going through CarMax like we always do. We scheduled an appointment for an appraisal and even once the appraisal was done the dealership had our keys somewhere other than in our hands. They kept seeing what they could do instead of just saying that their finance options just wouldn't work for us and instead kept pushing a Jeep Renegade on us, which we vehemently didn't want. We told them numerous times that we wanted to try out X vehicle, and a different vehicle would show up at the front door for us to try out. We ended up playing this game of chase for at least 2 hours and when we told them that we needed to leave due to another appointment, still had to wait an additional 30 minutes to get the keys to our car back. We ended up driving 2.5 hours to CarMax in St. Louis, MO and ended up with a vehicle with more features, at a better price, and with half of the payment of any option that was presented to us in Marshall. If you don't want to be called over and over, be kept prisoner and play the old "we'll see what finance can do" while not actually being shown all possible finance options, go somewhere else.

Marshall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Great, would totally recommend buying a vehicle from Tony Quilici at Marshall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. If you are in the market go and talk to Tony.

Marshall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Tony was very nice and helpful. I will definitely be coming back. He was very patient and listened to me. Thank you for helping me get into a car I can afford!