Marshall Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Marshall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Great kind hearted service. It took awhile to go through with a new vehicle, but Tony made sure to help me out. I appreciate the dedication and hard work he went through!

Marshall Chrysler dodge Jeep Ram

Tony was awesome and got me approved inna vehicle with no money down. Will stay in touch and make sure that we take care of them!

Marshall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Tony was a very good listener in what i wanted for myself, very friendly. I honestly felt like i could trust him! The people put at Marshall Chrysler are awesome!

Marshall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Had another outstanding experience helping us get the deal to move into our 2nd Marshall Chrysler Vehicle! Awesome customer service! Make sure you ask for Tony!

Marshall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

I was treated very kindly and Tony was a big help to get me into my new Jeep Compass! The team at marshall chrysler dodge jeep ram are awesome.

Marshall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Tony treated me great, best car buying experience I have ever had! Got me in a great new reliable car! Will be back in a few years to buy another one from him!

Marshall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Tony was very nice, honest and straight forward. This is something we really appreciate! Go see marshall Chrysler for your next vehicle purchase! They are the best!

Marshall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Tony made me feel amazing and I felt very good. Treated me with respect and encouraged and never discouraged me in shopping for my car. He was very helpful.

1.0

Horrible Experience

DISHONEST!! My brother and I went to go look at a Dodge Charger on their lot. Before we left I asked if there was any visible damage and if it was a non smoker car. I was told the car was clean and it was smoke free previous owner. Got in the car and there were strong smoke odors throughout the whole cabin. Got out of the car and gave the key back to the salesman saying we are leaving and not interested. Left there very frustrated since I drove over an hour away to go see it and their sales rep lied to me. I will never do business with a dishonest dealership and I would NOT recommend it to a friend.

Marshall Chrysler Dosge Jeep Ram

I think Tony didna grwat job on this sale. He was very polite and wanting to be sure thwt i get the best deal possible. He is a grwat asset to your company!