• great

good great job good greAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT

good great job good greAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT

• I had a great experience

Tony the sales rep. Was very helpful securing my car for me and providing transport for the cheapest price. And Barbara was very helpful preparing the paperwork necessary to close the deal and even got it cheaper than first thought. This is a dependable team at this dealership/auto auction I highly recommend these people for treating fairly.

• A GREAT PLACE TO BUY A CAR!!

An excellent place to buy an affordable , clean car! Tony " Big T" Markel is a salesman extraordinaire! Very helpful,knowledgeable and got me an excellent deal on my new( to me)-2004 PT Cruiser "Woody"...! Olivia and Troy helped out on the day that I stopped by to test drive a couple cars,Ashley was very helpful processing the purchase docs. Picking up my new car was a breeze... Tony and his crew are real professionals!! Thanks Tony,Olivia,Troy,and Ashley ! Joe McEvoy

• Great Job

There staff was very helpfull and went out of there way to try to make deal..

There staff was very helpfull and went out of there way to try to make deal..

• SO Happy

So professional and great. Answered my questions so fast! Very nice place with incredible stock and employees. I highly recommend this facility to anyone looking for a vehicle. Love my new car!

• never going back

Very confusing place. Very unwelcoming staff. Was there for 30 min and not one staff member said a work to me so I walked out and bough a car down the street. Would never recommend anyone going there.

• Nickly

I did not visit this dealership. But the person I spoke with over the phone was helpful.

• statisfield customer

I was refereed by my cousin to come to motor city auction and I could not be more satisfied that I came here, Tony is a good guy who worked the loan agent to get me the lowest payment and interest rate he possibly could have, I would recommend motor city auction to anyone that wants to get the best deal I town.

• Tony was a great and got me the car I wanted.

Tony was great. He went above and beyond whole helping me get the car I wanted. Thanks Tony.

• customer service

did not buy a car there as the one I was looking at online was sold. The customer follow up and service over the phone was very good.