4.5
  • great

good great job good greAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT

good great job good greAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT

• SO Happy

So professional and great. Answered my questions so fast! Very nice place with incredible stock and employees. I highly recommend this facility to anyone looking for a vehicle. Love my new car!

• never going back

Very confusing place. Very unwelcoming staff. Was there for 30 min and not one staff member said a work to me so I walked out and bough a car down the street. Would never recommend anyone going there.

• Nickly

I did not visit this dealership. But the person I spoke with over the phone was helpful.

• statisfield customer

I was refereed by my cousin to come to motor city auction and I could not be more satisfied that I came here, Tony is a good guy who worked the loan agent to get me the lowest payment and interest rate he possibly could have, I would recommend motor city auction to anyone that wants to get the best deal I town.

• Tony was a great and got me the car I wanted.

Tony was great. He went above and beyond whole helping me get the car I wanted. Thanks Tony.

• customer service

did not buy a car there as the one I was looking at online was sold. The customer follow up and service over the phone was very good.

• clean and look great

how much is the no worry 4 years warranty and what does it cover im planing to buy a car from there real soon

• Horrible

Be careful of the cars you buy here. I went in looking to buy a 03 eclipse, on the phone they told me it was all good, nothing wrong with it. I drove an hr to take a look at it and the car looked good in the outside, and i was just going to buy it without inspecting but thankfully i didnt, i left the car running at the dealership, about 5 minutes later the engine started making noises come to find out there were about 3 things wrong with the engine and the dealer guy told me quietly "this car is crap, you shouldnt buy it". why tf didnt you say that on the phone

• Great prices, great service and greater cars

When our eldest son, Kenn III, found a clean Jeep Liberty on-line at Motor City Auto Auction, we were skeptical to drive from Detroit to Frazier to anything that said auction.. When we took him to view the car, the sales people were courteous and attentive. The business had a professional atmosphere and the environment was very welcoming. They were so helpful that he was able to get a better price than was quoted on-line. The experience was so rewarding, we returned the next week to purchase a new family mini-van. We recommend this establishment highly and encourage anyone to take a drive to Frazier and check out what they have to offer. With four college students, we definently will be back later in 2015, when the girls look for their first cars. Mr. and Mrs. Kenneth V. Cockrel, Jr.