Motor City Auto Auction

22 reviews

July 19, 2016

good great job good greAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT

May 16, 2016

I was refereed by my cousin to come to motor city auction and I could not be more satisfied that I came here, Tony is a good guy who worked the loan agent... to get me the lowest payment and interest rate he possibly could have, I would recommend motor city auction to anyone that wants to get the best deal I town.

March 25, 2016

Tony was great. He went above and beyond whole helping me get the car I wanted. Thanks Tony.

February 19, 2016

did not buy a car there as the one I was looking at online was sold. The customer follow up and service over the phone was very good.

January 22, 2016

how much is the no worry 4 years warranty and what does it cover im planing to buy a car from there real soon

April 19, 2015

Be careful of the cars you buy here. I went in looking to buy a 03 eclipse, on the phone they told me it was all good, nothing wrong with it. I drove an... hr to take a look at it and the car looked good in the outside, and i was just going to buy it without inspecting but thankfully i didnt, i left the car running at the dealership, about 5 minutes later the engine started making noises come to find out there were about 3 things wrong with the engine and the dealer guy told me quietly "this car is crap, you shouldnt buy it". why tf didnt you say that on the phone

December 19, 2014

When our eldest son, Kenn III, found a clean Jeep Liberty on-line at Motor City Auto Auction, we were skeptical to drive from Detroit to Frazier to anything... that said auction.. When we took him to view the car, the sales people were courteous and attentive. The business had a professional atmosphere and the environment was very welcoming. They were so helpful that he was able to get a better price than was quoted on-line. The experience was so rewarding, we returned the next week to purchase a new family mini-van. We recommend this establishment highly and encourage anyone to take a drive to Frazier and check out what they have to offer. With four college students, we definently will be back later in 2015, when the girls look for their first cars. Mr. and Mrs. Kenneth V. Cockrel, Jr.

January 16, 2014

We bought our van here the selection was great and saved alot of money. The staff was friendly and helpful. Thanks

December 20, 2013

I have 2 cars a 99 ford Taurus and a 2007 Chrysler 300...............both were reliable vehicles..............word of advice...........examine vehicles... before buying..........I have heard horror stories from there but mostly from people who bought without really inspecting the vehicle.

December 19, 2011

When i first arrived to purchase an 04 pontiac sunfire for my first car i had 10 minutes before closing. The staff were so patient and showed me the car... and were polite. They had lost the keys however..But to make up for it, dropped the car's price by 300 dollars and sincerely apologized and first thing the next day they ran off to purchase the keys for the car for me.. I had called from 2 hours away, and was told many other people had showed up for the car and wanted to buy it on spot, but since i had reserved my spot they kept true to showing me it. I had made a small chat on the phone and fell into their favor. All in All everyone made my car buying process fun! They were very helpful with all questions, polite, have GREAT cars at Great Prices, are Totally HONEST and trustworthy, I would SUGGEST anyone Buying a car from this place! They're extra careful in making sure you are satisfied! I felt the positive attitude from a mile away even! :-)