Kia Store East

41 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 30, 2019

I was talked into all these additional protection plans then when it came time to use them they denied everything. They were unable to diagnose a problem... that was resulting in 10 mpg on my Sedona. They eventually blamed it on my driving. Funny because my Kia Souls got their quoted gas mileage but my van was suppose to get 17mpg and I was getting 10mpg.

August 1, 2018

I was about to go back and purchase a vehicle from KIA until a friend just had the air conditioner go out in a brand new car they've had about 6 months... and they refused to cover it under warranty so it's gonna be $1200 because they said a rock hit it. How convenient. I have always gone to Hyundai and if it's covered by warranty they fix it. I'll stick with Hyundai. Sounds like KIA likes to get out of covering parts under warranty by blaming unfortunate circumstances.

March 14, 2018

Rob Mac is GREAT! I purchased my first NEW car from him and he made the process simple and painless. He treated me like Family as soon as I walked in.... I was nervous and he took the time to make sure I was doing the right thing for ME. This is the second vehicle I have purchased from him and I will NEVER shop anywhere else.

December 14, 2017

We were initially planning to get a new car on lease but because of some financial restrictions from the bank side, it turned out it couldn’t work. But... the general manager and the salesperson worked with us over couple of days to get us a deal on purchase on the same amount! That was awesome. Thanks for your effort. This is our first buy with KIA and we hope it would be great!

November 9, 2017

I was treated like family. I've purchased 3 KIAs before. They made me a great deal.

October 27, 2017

Really I enjoyed my car buying experience. Hassle free. My favorite part was I didn't feel pressure from sales person I was able to walk the lot and take... my time then when I had a question they came over and helped me.

October 22, 2017

After visiting 3 or 4 other places I regretted not stopping here first. Laquan was a great help and the entire staff were welcoming and made sure to make... me a priority during my visit. I ended up leaving with a Kia Optima and am very happy!

September 14, 2017

Purchased 2018 Kia Sorento and excellent staff service/support (especially Sam Haley and Trey Anson). No high pressure sales and had customer in mind.... Also received excellent support and service from financial/loan area. Was a day long experience, but end result was great.

September 8, 2017

I love my new KIA!! The more I drive it the more I love it! Ask for Martin. He'll find the car that's right for you. All of the staff were attentive... but not pushy. They answered all my questions , and I asked a lot, patiently. I always thought of KIA as being kind of bottom of the pack but I was so wrong. My KIA drives and feels better than my BMW that I traded in. And my KIA was definitely a lot less expensive. I am so glad my sister talked me into looking at the KIAs!

August 19, 2017

My son purchased a used vehicle from Kia Louisville East. So far, it seems to be a quality car. Unfortunately, the customer service was terribly lacking.... They bragged about their multi-point inspection, but neglected to repair two brake lights that were out--we didn't know this when we took it for a test drive. We had to wait an hour to close the deal (paying cash). One sales person said "I can't interrupt the finance office to check on your paperwork" and "those buying new cars get priority" even though we were there before them. Upon purchase, we were told we'd receive the permanent license tag within 30 days by mail, and were given a temporary tag. They charged $400 for "dealer fees and title fees." Well, 30 days went by and no tag had arrived. When I called about it, they said it was at the DMV and it had only arrived there the day I called! So basically it sat at Kia's office for a month before actually being sent out. I had to personally pick up the tag and overnight it to my son, which cost another $48. So hard to find quality customer service anywhere these days...