Read reviews that mention:

December 8, 2017

After so many horrible experiences with vehicles recently, I can finally say I went to the right place. Footh Auto Sales is by far the best experience... in years. Tony didn’t miss a beat when it came to putting me in a quality vehicle as well as getting me the best interest rate. !!He’s a financing genius!! highly recommend Footh Auto sales! The friendliest environment ever!

December 8, 2017

August 26, 2017

These folks do it right. Entire staff was friendly, helpful and professional. Special kudos to Ken and Scott for outstanding customer service. We enjoyed... the genuinely warm atmosphere and the cohesive team work we experienced first hand .

February 23, 2017

Without an ounce of hesitation and the utmost confidence I give Footh Auto Sales my highest recommendation. Over my lifetime I have purchased over 15 motor... vehicles from an array of car dealerships. Footh Auto Sales certainly does not have the most state of the art facilities compared to franchise dealerships; however their classic customer service and blunt honesty gives them the rare charm not often found in the automotive industry. I purchased a 2 year old vehicle and was immediately provided with a summary of maintenance records and a detailed history report. At one point in the transaction the owner Ben Footh even stated that he would have no issues with me bringing the vehicle to my personal mechanic for a secondary inspection. I waited 6 months to post this review only because I felt it necessary to get a good feel for the vehicle and process the information I gathered during my experience. Just as I expected the vehicle has been operating flawlessly and Footh Auto Sales remains among the top car dealerships that I have ever purchased from.

February 18, 2017

I had a mini van break down on me and was told by several people to go see Ben Footh at Footh Auto. I called and spoke with a couple sales guys about my... situation and they were very helpful with giving me different options. I ended up going to see Ben directly and he sat down with me personally to go through my options for a new vehicle. My main issue was that I only had like $500 down to work with and the banks were wanting like $2000 because of my credit. Instead of pushing me toward other vehicles I didn't want Ben ended up helping me get my van fixed for under $400!! The other 2 shops I previously talked with were telling me it would cost $900-1000 to fix. That was 7 months ago and I'm still driving it without major problems. So yeah I haven't bought yet from Footh Auto but now I've been saving and can tell you that when I'm ready this will be the only place I go.

January 19, 2017

I purchased my car from Footh Auto 3 months ago and love it! I was referred to them by a friend who bought a few years ago; I was glad I made them my last... stop. I will be back in the future, 5 stars all the way.

November 26, 2016

I did not buy a vehicle here but have been shopping for 3 months with plans on buying in spring. Stopped here today to drive a few trucks and these guys... really treated me great. They were very relaxed and never tried to pressure me into a decision. I've stopped at over a dozen car dealerships and this was the only one that I felt comfortable at. At most dealers once I told them I wasn't buying until spring they wouldn't give me the time of day. These guys suggested I drive every kind of vehicle that interested me so that I could weigh all of my options. They test drove me with 3 trucks and were very patient. I will be back in spring to purchase a vehicle from these guys.

November 4, 2016

I worked with Tony on the purchase of a Chevy Silverado and it was amazing. I had less than two during my lunch and the guys at Footh had me in and out... in my new truck in less two hours. I would highly recommend Footh to anyone looking for a car or truck, they have a large inventory and are down to earth real people. No salesmen tasks with this crew. Thanks guys.

October 9, 2016

I have been shopping for a new vehicle going on 3 months. After visiting several car dealerships on the twin cities area and decided to stop into Footh.... I was a little apprehensive to deal with a smaller dealership however I have to say these guys made my buying experience exceptional. The staff was very laid back and yet very knowledgeable. I was able to meet the Owner Ben who also made me and my 3 kids feel right at home. The owner even brings his dog into work every day; which I do have to say is a very big sweetheart. She literally cuddled on the couch with my kids the entire time we were doing paperwork. Sorry for the long review but I felt obligated to let people know that there are still good Dealerships out there. Thank you Footh Auto Sales!

September 15, 2016

Was recommended by Tony to come in. The experience was amazing. Scott was great. Felt like part of the family. I will be back!!