Sterling Auto Sales

34 reviews

February 1, 2018

100 percent satisfied!!! Everyone is there to help make the shppong/buying experience awesome! Thanks Luke and Tyler for taking such great care of us... on our new (to us) truck!

February 1, 2018

The guys were personable and easy to work with. There was no pressure. Allen made us feel relaxed and made the whole process seem easy and we were out... the door with our new truck in no time! Highly recommended.

February 25, 2017

Very easy process, really nice guys! Definitely made us very comfortable and satisfied.

December 6, 2016

The dealership was friendly and non-pushing. Very efficient. I was able to test drive and leave with the vehicle within hour and a half.

November 2, 2016

I found a truck I really wanted. When concerned about a mechanical problem, Luke was very receptive. He handed me the keys to a similar truck and when... I drove it, I did notice a significant difference. I attributed this to a mechanical concern with the first truck, and he said he'd speak to his mechanic. Apparently the mechanic found nothing, and another Salesman sold the truck before Luke and I could follow up. Hopefully there's no review on a Lemon F350 sold form here. but at the end of the communication I was very happy with Luke's communication with me. I'll be back if I see the right truck on the lot. Be sure to ask for Luke, he seems like an honest and sincere business man

October 10, 2016

I just bought a new Silverado 2500HD from Ray here at sterling auto sales. Everyone was very pleasant and helpful. They worked to help me get the best... deal for my trade and financing .

June 7, 2016

Called to verify vehicle was there upon arrival it was Not there was told owner took it to sterling upon further communications with salesman the story... changed to someone was coming Monday to see it in sterling. As We were leaving I said this was a total waste of time and the salesman jumped up yelling at me saying I said I was sorry and charged at me like he wanted to fight? I said this is how you do business? He said yeah I turned and got my wife out of there. Maybe he was having a bad day? Or maybe he is like that all the time? Everyone else there seemed professional but the one guy but none of them came over while he yelled to diffuse the situation. All I can say is we won't go back even though they have nice cars and trucks and even had the one I wanted.

January 22, 2016

I went here on a Saturday hoping to look at a car. I didn't have much time before they closed. I told him I'd be back on Monday. And when Monday came they... said that they sent the car away already to another dealership. Very shady! I ended up trying to test drive another car there. This thing had grinding noises as I drove and was rusted out underneath. I looked at a few of their cars and they were not in very good condition. I'm glad I went somewhere else! Avoid this place if you can.

October 3, 2015

I was in and had both our cars appraised all went well there. The two vehicles we were interested in were at the other location so the next day they transfered... both vehicles down so we could proceed with our deal. While I was on my way down to look at them they sold one of them out from under us. I've never felt so miss treated by a dealer, we were so excited for the vehicles too. The lapse in time from when the vehicles arrived to when we were on our way was only 4 hrs. So instead of selling two cars they opted to sell one and loose our business forever. I understand some feel first come first serve, I get that. But when you have two vehicles transfered to a location specifically for you this shouldn't have happened. Too bad, they could have made more money had they waited an hour like I was told they would.

September 21, 2015

I purchased a 2013 Silverado 2500HD. Darrell was very nice to work with. Great truck,good price, made a good offer for my trade-in and even filled the... fuel tank.