Eagle's Wings Auto Sales and Service

24 reviews

November 17, 2015

Doug is great to work with, pleasant, knowledgeable, helpful. Our family always buys from Doug, he stands behind his cars.

November 16, 2015

Doug always has nice cars on the lot. Quality cars and good deals. Have bought 4 cars in the past 3 years with no regrets.

September 9, 2015

We bought a used Dodge Dakota for our son in June 2015. We highly recommend this dealer to anyone looking to purchase a used car. Owner (Doug) was honest... and fair.

March 14, 2015

This is the second used car that I have purchased from Doug at Eagles Wings Automotive. The first was in December, 2014, a 2003 Honda Civic. Doug was straight... forward and honest about what the car 'had' and didn't have. We negotiated a fair price and Doug took care of the rest. After I paid for the car, all I needed to do was supply proof of insurance. Doug made the process so smooth that when it was time to look for another car (March, 2015) I checked his listings first. He had a 2003 Toyota Corolla for sale. The car and price met my needs, so I bought the car on the spot. Everything went just a smoothly with this purchase as the first. I would recommend Eagles Wings Automotive to people looking for a no-nonsense buying experience.

We appreciate the confidence our customer has in us. We are not perfect but we try to do the best we can to make the car buying experience a positive ...one. Thank you for your kind words.

August 8, 2014

Doug, the owner, is a very honest Christian man. He is not in the business to cheat people out of money but to give them honest prices. He was very knowledgable... and courteous when it came to questions about the car. He was very friendly and helpful as well. He was willing to negotiate a lower price within reason. He was diligent in getting the car prepared for me with the registration and paperwork. I received the car not even 24 hours after purchase. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a a good quality used car at a honest market price. Many thanks goes out to Doug and his staff for making my car buying experience a whole lot better.

April 15, 2014

The drama of finding a reliable used car for a fair price can be somewhat exhausting. I had been searching for weeks before cars.com popped up some vehicles... from eagles wing's automotive which looked very viable. I visited the dealer and met Doug, the owner, and proceeded to test drive some of the cars i liked and ended up buying one that i am very happy with. The buying experience was totally comfortable and Doug has an extensive car knowledge which helped calmed all of my concerns for buying a used car. It was an absolute pleasure doing business with Eagle's wings, and subsequently found out many of my neighbors on the lake had also bought cars through Doug and were quite happy.

August 17, 2013

Good man to work with, followed up, car was fairly priced & as offered

May 14, 2013

Doug was very friendly and professional! He was very honest and was not pressuring to make a sale. I was looking to buy a car with lower miles within my... price range. Doug worked with my finances to get me the car I wanted! I am very satisfied with my purchase! If i ever need a reliable used car in the future I will return to Eagle wings automotive. I definitely recommend this dealer to my family and friends!

March 13, 2013

(USED) It means someone loved it before you not the dealer earning a living. Bought a car major component issues not covered under lemon law. Dealer had... no liability but after talking it out he did not hesitate to fix the problem he showed fair and outstanding customer service and we appreciate that. Our youngest will need a car soon and we will be return buyers thankyou The Ponder Family

February 8, 2013

I contacted the dealer about purchasing a vehicle there. I was gonna be out of town so Doug said he would wait for my call upon my return. When I called... right after I got in town, he told me he had sold the car I was interested in two days prior to my arrival. He did not call me to inform me of this. I had stopped looking elsewhere thinking he would not sell it in my absence. I know, it's business but a courtesy call doesn't hurt anyone. BTW, the car is still listed for sale. Please remove ad. Thanks!