Crafts Cars

Saturday 8:00am–5:00pm Closed
Sunday Closed Closed
(207) 504-5558 (207) 504-5558

Highly Recommend

Great place and will stand behind what they sell, have bought a few cars and trucks and will be back, always keep an eye on the website as they always have a great selection.

Our experience at Craft Cars was excellent.

Our experience at Craft Cars was excellent. Dan had a great variety of vehicles for us to test drive. Very nice people to deal with. Ended up purchasing a very nice used Subaru.

Buy Local- Go to Craft!

All things you look for in a car dealership- friendly, no pressure, flexible and patient while helping us test drive a number of trucks. Dan was great!

FAN-TAS-TIC

A few days ago I purchased a vehicle from Craft Cars. I must say it was the most effortless purchase I ever made. From the moment I walked In it was a welcoming and inviting atmosphere. Mike, my sales rep, was a great help. It was a no pressure sales approach. Carin, the Finance Mgr, explained all the paperwork to me. She was kind, courteous and very helpful. I have purchased a lot of vehicles and this was the most enjoyable and relaxing. I would highly recommend Craft Cars who are looking for a great used vehicle.

Highly Recommend

We are extremely pleased about our experience at Crafts! Mike was awesome and so was Carin! There was no high pressure, and they did everything they could to help us get into our GMC Denali, which is pretty freaken awesome too! I highly recommend Crafts! Thanks guys!

Craft's Cars, Best Customer Service Hands Down!

Mike at Craft's Cars in Lisbon Falls is the best! He found me several trucks that fit my budget and my wants. I got cold feet and backed out on the first choice. Mike patiently waited and asked I was still looking and sent a couple of more choices. I told him I was and he guided me towards my, new to me, 2017 Ford F-150!

Great people, great inventory!

Bought a Jeep Grand Cherokee here in March, awesome service. We lost our Jeep just less than 3 months later in an accident. Went back here and worked with Dan again on a replacement today and got the same exceptional service and into another nice Jeep. 10 out of 10 recommend.

A special shoutout to the service department.

I would like to thank the staff at Crafts for their professional service they helped my husband and I through a difficult time we were very satisfied with everything they did for us.

Great experience

Crafts has a good inventory of used trucks to pick from. Dan was great, no pressure, knowledgeable about the vehicles for sale and answered all my questions and more. On top of that I received a check from them stating there was a mistake in paperwork for $160. We all know that some people/dealers would have pocketed that money and I wouldn’t have been the wiser. Just simple honesty such as that goes a long way with me.

Fantastic experience with crafts

Absolutely phenomenal dealership to work with. Carin made all the financing a breeze. Mike was amazing to work with so friendly and helpful. We were referred here by a friend and we were not disappointed. They gave us a fantastic price for our trade in and helped us get out of our other loan. They made everything super simple. When we mentioned the truck we were looking for mike immediately ran down to their other lot to bring the truck up for us. We were provided beverages along with an extremely welcoming environment. We will not be buying vehicles anywhere else but crafts in the future. Mike has a fantastic sense of humor and made something that can be stressful into an easy going transaction, extremely personable guy. I can’t give enough compliments.