Skip to main content

J & J Auto Sales

Not rated Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating.
Visit J & J Auto Sales
Saturday 9:00am–3:00pm
Sunday Closed
(410) 702-4452 (410) 702-4452

2012 ALTIMA

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. I was treated with respect and honesty and got a great car for a fair price. I was in and out in no time at all! I will definitely buy my next vehicle from Jay and Jerry!

VERY HAPPY TO HELP!!!

2.0

Not terribly impressed.

It is not like this is a place with a bad reputation. I admit that our experience may be a rare one, but I was not impressed. I was an inexperienced buyer, and I feel a bit dumb for buying what I did and not sticking up for myself.

Dealer response

VERY SORRY TO HEAR THIS,BUT I THINK YOU HAVE THE WRONG DEALERSHIP, WE DO NOT AND HAVE NEVER PUSHED CUSTOMERS TO BUY ANY CAR. BUT YOU STATED THAT YOU DID NOT BUY A CAR FROM US. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL ME DIRECT AT 410-984 2520. THANKS JAY

Easiest car purchase ever!

Not only did I find the vehicle I was looking for, it was an easy and pleasant experience. Kris, Jerry and Jay could not have been more trusting and fair. Our negotiations were quick and honest. The paperwork was ready when I came back to pick up the car (no sales add ons) and I feel like I got a good deal-and you can't say that much after buying a car....

Dealer response

THANKS FOR YOUR BUSINESS.

Great experience!

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. I was treated with respect and honesty and got a great jeep for a fair price. I was in and out in no time at all! I will definitely buy my next vehicle from Jay!

Dealer response

THANKS ,SI I WILL HAVE YOUR EXTRA KEY WHEN YOUR TAGS COME IN.

Pleasant Experience

Friendly people. We’re a pleasure to work with. Knowledgeable about what they sell. No pressure!! Paperwork done in less than 2.5 hours. Definitely recommend this dealership.

Dealer response

PLEASURE MEETING YOU JO. BE SAFE ON THE ROADS.

Awesome experience.

All three of the employees were VERY helpful. They made my car buying experience quick, easy, and enjoyable. They found me the perfect car and answered any and all of my questions. I highly recommend coming here!!!

ENJOY YOUR NEW RIDE.

Car purchasing without pressure.

My wife and I were able to buy a great quality used car at a reasonable price. Jay made the purchase fun and simple. My insurance agent shared that many of his clients have purchased vehicles from this company and have been quite pleased.

GREAT WORKING WITH BOTH OF YOU

Great experience

Jay our salesman is a very professional person. He sold us a great vehicle that my wife loves. He got her the best loan deal, better then she expected. Thank you, Jay.

GLAD WE COULD HELP!!!

Great Experience!

I've bought a lot of cars but never a used car, so I was a little cautious going in. We stopped in to look for a good used car for our daughter and the vehicles and pricing were so good we bought one for my wife too. Super friendly, professional and helpful- great car buying experience!

REALLY A PLEASURE MEETING ALL OF YOU. JAY

Straightforward, quick, and a pleasure!

This car buying experience was by far the best I've ever had! The car we purchased was what we were looking for and more. The owners are straightforward and honest and very easy to work with. We were in and out quickly. It was well worth the drive from PA to MD to visit this dealership and I would not hesitate to visit them again in the future.

THANKS MARC, IT WAS A PLEASURE HELPING BOTH OF YOU. JAY