Skip to main content

J & J Auto Sales

Not rated Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating.
Visit J & J Auto Sales
Friday 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–3:00pm
Sunday Closed
(410) 702-4452 (410) 702-4452

Great people and great service!

The people there are very friendly and informative. We were in and out in less than an hour for the purchase of a used car. No one there will try to swindle you into taking your money, they honestly want you to get the best deal for your circumstances and the best car for you. Great customer service and great cars!

THANKS FOR YOUR BUSINESS GRACE, GOOD LUCK AT ROCHESTER

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

What can you say more about this family owned business, They are the best at what they do. Our family has purchased over 10 cars, trucks and SUV’s from. Jay and Jerry. They have always treated us like family. We have never had any issues with any of the vehicles we bought from them. We keep sending people to them because they are both trustworthy and fair. Thanks Jay and Jerry, we will be back!

Dealer response

THIS IS WHY I HAVE COME TO WORK, TO MEET AND HELP PEOPLE LIKE THIS FAMILY. THANKS CHET

Good deal-Great car

Jay was very honest and up front with details about the car. The whole experience was a pleasure. I recommend the dealership to anyone who wants to buy without any nonsense.

THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS

Best place to buy a car

They took the time to be sure I got the car that fit my needs and budget. They are great. I was very happy with the entire process.

HAL THANKS FOR YOUR KIND WORDS,

3.0

Not Impressed, really

Not a bad looking place, but not really impressed either. I felt like we could have been treated better. You will have to decide for yourself.

Dealer response

VERY SORRY TO HEAR THIS, WISH THERE WAS SOMETHING MORE WE COULD HAVE DONE.

Second time around

Best car buying experience ever. Family run with Nice clean cars and friendly service. Not an all day affair , that’s why we keep coming back. Highly recommend

Dealer response

THIS IS WHAT WE STRIVE FOR HERE, THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS.

Happy Buyer

Great cars! Great Service! In and out in no time ! Will for sure be back and will recommend family and friends. You will not be disappointed!!!

THANKS FOR YOUR BUSINESS

A pleasure

We needed a solid, safe, reliable car at a fair price for our 16 year old new driver. We found it at JJ Autosales! A long standing local Carroll County family owned business that was recommended by our mechanic for being straight forward and trustworthy. We aren't the easiest of customers but Jay was more than accommodating. He jumped though a few hoops for us so that we would feel comfortable with our purchase. He never complained, was always very responsive to texts or phone calls plus all with no sales pressure!! Jay had all the paperwork ready with the car warming up when we came to pick up the car. We were done in 10 minutes! He said their cars were the cleanest around and trust me he wasn't lying! They are immaculate! It was a pleasure to work with Jay. We would highly recommend JJ Autosales. Thank you for making our 16 year old (well, her parent's too)very happy!

Dealer response

I AM GLAD THAT YOUR NEW DRIVER AS WELL AS THE PARENTS ARE HAPPY.

Fantastic Experience

Found the perfect car for our college student who travels back and forth. Our buying experience was top notch from beginning to end, not to mention in and out in less than 2 hours. Will definitely recommend to family and friends.

BEST OF LUCK IN COLLEGE. THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS. JAY

Shopping for a used vehicle

I was looking to buy a used vehicle and buying my new Toyota Highlander could not of went any smoother.... No pushing salesman... No rushing u through ... Explaining everything to you ... Great place to buy a used vehicle.... Great customer service

DENISE THANKS FOR BUSINESS!!!! JAY