Credit Union Auto Buying Service

15 reviews

December 18, 2019

I recently bought a vehicle from CUABS. They were great to work with and their cars are in great shape! It also came with a 100k warranty included in... the price.

Thank you for the great review! We are so glad you enjoyed your experience and the Certified Warranty included with your purchase!

October 24, 2019

Had several discussions about buying a particular vehicle with an employee and set up a meeting to test drive and then purchase it. Assuming nothing... was wrong with it, etc. We are 1 1/2 hours away and this was our 4th van so we knew what we wanted and was ready to purchase this vehicle. We read the write up and CarFax information and knew this van was a good fit. Then we received communications one day before the meeting, saying the vehicle was sold. My trust for this business is about a "0"now.

Evie, we are so sorry the vehicle you were looking to purchase was sold before you could make it to the dealership. We are a first come first serve de...alership and will not hold a vehicle unless a deposit has been made. We hope we will have an opportunity to earn back your business in the future!

August 30, 2019

I had a completely, no pressure, great price buying experience with Amanda and the rest of the team at CUABS. I called with some interest in a specific... car, and they had the key waiting for me when I got there. I told them I wasn't sure I wanted to buy, and they said, "OK, just let us know if you change your mind" - no pressure. When I did buy, it was about as painless as car buying can be, and when I did come across a small issue the next day, it was immediately corrected without any hassle at all. And they delivered my car to my house - no charge! I would definitely buy from them again.

Devoman, we are so pleased you enjoyed our pressure-free car buying experience! Our free delivery is one of our favorite perks! Thank you for using CU...ABS for your auto buying needs!

July 31, 2018

I was very pleased with the excellent customer service I was given. Amanda was a Awesome adviser . I felt like she really cared about our concerns and... was very open about ways we could finance. Thank you to Greg, Sam and Amanda for making us feel so welcomed . And the truck is Awesome

David and Tammy, we are so glad to hear about your excellent auto buying experience. Enjoy your new truck and thank you for choosing CUABS!

January 11, 2018

Although I didn't buy my new vehicle from Amanda, she was very helpful in assisting me in narrowing down the vehicle I did purchase from a dealership out... of state. They offered extended terms and other incentives that was not available to her. She was very professional, prompt in returning my calls and e-mails. I would use this service in the future and I have recommend Amanda to my family and friends.

Sheila, Thank you for the great review! We are so pleased you were able to get your dream car; even though it was from another dealership! We love he...lping our customers with all of their auto needs and are glad we were able to assist!

December 18, 2017

Deceived by rep on costs. Expect "Dealer & inspection Fees" to be added to final sales statement. Car arrived leaking oil and with transmission issues.... Complete waste of time. Typical used car dealer. Don't be deceived.

We are so sorry you had a bad experience. We would love to make it right! Send us an email or give us a call and let's see what we can do for you!

January 23, 2017

So far, everything has been great and done over the internet. I will actually be picking up my car at the end of this week, and then I could answer most... of the questions at that as to the quality of repairs the the facilities.

We hope you had an excellent pick-up after your online sale and are enjoying your vehicle! Thank you for choosing CUABS for your auto needs!

December 17, 2016

Best experience ever buying a car!! Will return for future purchases and refer family and friends that are looking for vehicles. Thanks!

Carrie, Thank you for the great review! We are so glad you had the "best experience ever!" We hope to stay in touch!

July 22, 2016

This was the best cars buying experience we've ever had. From start to finish we were taken great care of. We will certainly be back.

Susan and Marty, We love to hear about great car buying experiences! So glad our team was able to take great care of you and your purchase. Let us kn...ow if you ever need anything!

July 13, 2016

From begging to the end the process was very pleasant. I would certainly refer friends and family.

Michael, We are so glad you had a pleasant car buying experience. We hope to see you soon! Thank you for using CUABS!