Autos & More Inc.

Friday 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed
(865) 686-6570 (865) 686-6570

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Truck shopping

I was kind of dreading the thought of truck shopping . It turned out to be a pleasant experience. Spent quite a bit of time on line, visited a couple of dealerships. While driving down Clinton hwy., I decided to stop at Autos and More, I'm glad I did. They had the truck I liked and price, they handled everything.to make it quick and smooth event. I also got great rate on financing. A couple of days after purchase I had an issue, they handled it with no questions. I appreciate Roger and Steve.. If you are in the market for a vehicle, you owe it to yourself to check Autos and More.

Drove from Lenoir City for a low mileage 4x4 Chevy

My husband and I just purchased a 2017 Chevy Silverado 4x4 with low miles from Autos & More. Our salesman Steve was so easy to work with and answered every question we had and looked out for our best interest throughout the entire process. We will definitely return in the future. I highly recommend Autos and More! Be sure to ask for Steve. One of the best decisions we have ever made!!

1.0

Bad salesman

Went to look at a car and told me I couldn’t test drive it until I got financed for it. Guy didn’t seem like he even wanted to let you look at car

From Auburn, GA to Knoxville, TN

We drove all the way from Auburn, GA to Knoxville, Tn to Autos and More to get a deal on a G37 Coupe. Thanks again!

Super Easy!

The guys at Autos and More were awesome! Steve, the salesman, got me in and out very quick and it was very easy. I highly recommend them! Thanks again

I would go back again for sure!!

I drove from Bon Aqua, Tn to Autos and More in Knoxville to buy a Ram 2500 diesel truck. The entire time from when I arrived I was treated with respect and professionalism. I would go back again for sure!!

Looking for a Diesel Truck

Steve was amazing to deal with. Went to Autos and More to find a truck and he made me feel right at home from the beginning. I left there with a F250 truck that was exactly what I was looking for. I highly recommend Autos and More for your next vehicle purchase!!

I can’t say enough wonderful things about Autos and More....

I can’t say enough wonderful things about Autos and More. We had been searching for a new family vehicle for a significant amount of time when I came across a listing online. Being out of state, we called to see if it was still available and Steve went above and beyond answered all of our questions for us. We booked my husband an early morning flight for the next day from MD to TN to make the purchase. Steve even picked him up from the airport to bring him to the dealership so he didn’t have to pay for an additional ride. Everyone was incredible and exceptionally patient as we dealt with some unexpected hiccups with the bank. My husband was able to make the drive home the same day and I could not be more thrilled with our purchase. This vehicle has everything I wanted and more, the price was fair and it may sound silly, but with a large family, having this large van is a complete game changer in our daily life. Making this type of purchase sight unseen (of courses with the exception of the great listing photos) was a bit of a scary one, but everyone Autos and More was incredible and I don’t regret it for a second! The vehicle passed the rigorous Maryland inspection with flying colors! Thank you again so much for this incredible vehicle! -The Wilbanks Family

Flew in from Maryland to Knoxville, TN

Nicest guys !!

I drove from Newport to Autos and More on Clinton Hwy to look at a Mustang GT. I bought the GT from Steve and he was very professional and the nicest salesman I've met. Thanks!