Autos & More Inc.

Friday 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed
(865) 686-6570 (865) 686-6570

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Family visit from Ohio

We drove from Ohio to Knoxville, Tn on a family visit. We had been looking for a truck for a while. Autos and More had what we had been looking for. They were very patient and helpful. Great to work with!

2012 Chevrolet Silverado 4x4

I would highly recommend Autos and More and Steve. They will work with you to get you what and where you need to be. Thanks

No Games!

This was the very best experience we have ever had while purchasing a vehicle. Steve plays no games! 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Thanks again Jason

Shopping for a Tundra

I went to Autos and More after trying to deal with toyota of knoxille and I got a better deal and a better truck at a better rate. Great place to buy a vehicle from. Tundra 4x4

Best Experience Ever!

I stopped by Autos and More to look at a truck. I met Steve and felt like I'd known him for years. He showed me what I asked for, a 2016 Silverado 4x4, and I decided to buy. The best experience I've ever had buying a vehicle. Great deal.

Drove from Wisconsin for this deal!

I drove to Knoxville Tn to Autos and More from Wisconsin to get a good deal on a lifted diesel 4x4 truck. I talked to Steve and he was honest and on top of things. I would recommend them to anyone. I will come back again.

North Carolina to Knoxville TN

I drove from Clyde, North Carolina - Haywood County - to Autos and More to buy a 4x4 HD truck. They had a better price than I could get at home.

2011 Ford F150 4x4 - Love it!

I went to Autos and More and found a truck that I fell in love with! Steve was very helpful and had excellent customer service. I will definitely be recommending Autos and More to my friends and family!

1.3

Crooks at every level. Avoid at all cost

Salesman steve will nicely tell you the only way they can get you financed is to buy a warranty and GAP from his friends TAPP business. Gap wont pay, the warranty with a 100 dollar deductible cost me $400 to fix something broken when I bought the vehicle. Very dirty business trades here

Dealer response

We very much appreciate your family buying two vehicles from us recently. Unfortunately we don't control the gap or warranty providers. They are just like your insurance company. We can't control them either. We have never forced anyone to buy anything. We are very sorry you feel this way. We have over 350 reviews with 5 Star ratings at https://www.cars.com/dealers/187747/autos-more-inc/

1.0

Steve informed us we couldn't be approved for financing...

Steve informed us we couldn't be approved for financing without buying TAPP warranty and GAP. A bold lie according to Y12. . Come to learn TAPP is owned by a friend and refuses to pay their claims. This place is ran by lying crooks. I would recommend spending hard earned money elsewhere