Autos & More Inc.

Friday 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed
(865) 686-6570 (865) 686-6570

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Silverado 4x4

I drove out to look at a 2015 Silverado Autos and More had advertised online and fell in love with it. Super clean and just what I wanted. They were fast and easy to deal with. Love my truck!

Silverado 4x4

After many visits to all the area dealers we finally found the right truck for me at Autos and More on Clinton hwy. Thanks Steve for helping me.

Been looking for a nice Fusion

I've been looking everywhere for a nice Fusion and I went to Autos and More on Clinton Hwy and fell in love with the car they sold me and it drives wonderful.

We'd been everywhere!

We'd been all over looking for a Ram diesel. We live in Jonesboro, TN and we drove to Knoxville to look at Autos and More and bought a truck and we had great service.

Amazing Deal on a Silverado

After shopping for a truck I went to Autos and More on Clinton Hwy in Knoxville and Steve helped me get an amazing deal on a Chevy Silverado Crew Cab truck.

Family visit from Ohio

We drove from Ohio to Knoxville, Tn on a family visit. We had been looking for a truck for a while. Autos and More had what we had been looking for. They were very patient and helpful. Great to work with!

2012 Chevrolet Silverado 4x4

I would highly recommend Autos and More and Steve. They will work with you to get you what and where you need to be. Thanks

No Games!

This was the very best experience we have ever had while purchasing a vehicle. Steve plays no games! 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Thanks again Jason

Shopping for a Tundra

I went to Autos and More after trying to deal with toyota of knoxille and I got a better deal and a better truck at a better rate. Great place to buy a vehicle from. Tundra 4x4

Best Experience Ever!

I stopped by Autos and More to look at a truck. I met Steve and felt like I'd known him for years. He showed me what I asked for, a 2016 Silverado 4x4, and I decided to buy. The best experience I've ever had buying a vehicle. Great deal.