Autos & More Inc.

Friday 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed
(865) 686-6570 (865) 686-6570

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Drove from Wisconsin for this deal!

I drove to Knoxville Tn to Autos and More from Wisconsin to get a good deal on a lifted diesel 4x4 truck. I talked to Steve and he was honest and on top of things. I would recommend them to anyone. I will come back again.

North Carolina to Knoxville TN

I drove from Clyde, North Carolina - Haywood County - to Autos and More to buy a 4x4 HD truck. They had a better price than I could get at home.

2011 Ford F150 4x4 - Love it!

I went to Autos and More and found a truck that I fell in love with! Steve was very helpful and had excellent customer service. I will definitely be recommending Autos and More to my friends and family!

1.3

Crooks at every level. Avoid at all cost

Salesman steve will nicely tell you the only way they can get you financed is to buy a warranty and GAP from his friends TAPP business. Gap wont pay, the warranty with a 100 dollar deductible cost me $400 to fix something broken when I bought the vehicle. Very dirty business trades here

Dealer response

We very much appreciate your family buying two vehicles from us recently. Unfortunately we don't control the gap or warranty providers. They are just like your insurance company. We can't control them either. We have never forced anyone to buy anything. We are very sorry you feel this way. We have over 350 reviews with 5 Star ratings at https://www.cars.com/dealers/187747/autos-more-inc/

1.0

Steve informed us we couldn't be approved for financing...

Steve informed us we couldn't be approved for financing without buying TAPP warranty and GAP. A bold lie according to Y12. . Come to learn TAPP is owned by a friend and refuses to pay their claims. This place is ran by lying crooks. I would recommend spending hard earned money elsewhere

Shopping for a Diesel Truck

We had been out looking around town for a diesel 4x4 truck. We then found an 06 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 diesel at Autos and More. They had a great value along with great customer service!

From Michigan for a Mega Deal

I called Autos and More and bought my truck over the phone. It was super easy. I drove from Michigan to Tennessee to get my dream Mega Cab truck.

Bought my Dream Truck - A Lifted 2012 GMC Sierra

I went to Autos and More and got an amazing deal on a very nice truck. Steve was very helpful and it was a very good deal. Thanks!

2003 Ford Mustang Cobra SVT Coupe

I flew in to Knoxville from Florida to look at their Cobra. Steve was very friendly and knowledgeable. Thanks for taking such good care of me.

2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP

I was looking for a convertible. This car is the second vehicle I've purchased from Autos and More. They were very helpful and worked well with me.