Autos & More Inc.

Friday 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed
(865) 686-6570 (865) 686-6570

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Shopping for a Diesel Truck

We had been out looking around town for a diesel 4x4 truck. We then found an 06 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 diesel at Autos and More. They had a great value along with great customer service!

From Michigan for a Mega Deal

I called Autos and More and bought my truck over the phone. It was super easy. I drove from Michigan to Tennessee to get my dream Mega Cab truck.

Bought my Dream Truck - A Lifted 2012 GMC Sierra

I went to Autos and More and got an amazing deal on a very nice truck. Steve was very helpful and it was a very good deal. Thanks!

2003 Ford Mustang Cobra SVT Coupe

I flew in to Knoxville from Florida to look at their Cobra. Steve was very friendly and knowledgeable. Thanks for taking such good care of me.

2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP

I was looking for a convertible. This car is the second vehicle I've purchased from Autos and More. They were very helpful and worked well with me.

2014 Ford F150 4x4

We drove four hours from Decatur, Alabama to Autos and More in Knoxville, Tn. We found a good truck. We would recommend them to all.

2012 Ford Explorer

I was very pleased with Autos and More and with Roger and his willingness to help us. He was very professional and very polite. I will recommend them.

2015 Subaru Forester Purchase

I went to Autos and More on Clinton Hwy and they were very nice to help out and insure the best customer care service for my vehicle purchase. They were very timely in getting my vehicle ready. Thanks!

2012 Ram 2500 4x4 Diesel

Thanks to the guys at Autos and More for doing me such a great deal!! I really appreciate the quick and efficient sales process on this truck.

2013 Chevy Silverado 4x4

We had been looking for a truck for a few weeks and I loved Autos and More and Steve helped me get a great truck.