Autos & More Inc.

Friday 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed
(865) 686-6570 (865) 686-6570

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

2014 Ford F150 4x4

We drove four hours from Decatur, Alabama to Autos and More in Knoxville, Tn. We found a good truck. We would recommend them to all.

2012 Ford Explorer

I was very pleased with Autos and More and with Roger and his willingness to help us. He was very professional and very polite. I will recommend them.

2015 Subaru Forester Purchase

I went to Autos and More on Clinton Hwy and they were very nice to help out and insure the best customer care service for my vehicle purchase. They were very timely in getting my vehicle ready. Thanks!

2012 Ram 2500 4x4 Diesel

Thanks to the guys at Autos and More for doing me such a great deal!! I really appreciate the quick and efficient sales process on this truck.

2013 Chevy Silverado 4x4

We had been looking for a truck for a few weeks and I loved Autos and More and Steve helped me get a great truck.

2015 Ram 4x4 Excellent Service

I went to Autos and More Inc on Clinton Hwy to look for a truck and was treated so good. They worked with us and we bought a Ram 1500 and we are very pleased with it and there customer service. We recommend them to all our friends. Thank You Steve

2015 Mustang GT

We bought a 2015 Ford Mustang GT from Autos and More on Clinton Hwy in Knoxville. We will definitely recommend them to others. Thanks again.

2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4x4

I drove from Lafollette to Knoxville looking for a crew cab 4x4 truck I could buy for under 20k. I found a like new Z71 at Autos and More. Very easy to purchase with them.

2014 Ram 4x4

We drove from Lake City to Knoxville looking for a truck. We finally found one at Autos and More on Clinton Hwy. Steve was straight up and honest. I recommend you visit them.

2011 Chevy Silverado 4x4

I went to Autos and More and found a truck I bought. The salesman, Steve, he was the nicest guy I've ever bought a vehicle from.