Autos & More Inc.

Friday 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed
(865) 686-6570 (865) 686-6570

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

2015 Ram 4x4 Excellent Service

I went to Autos and More Inc on Clinton Hwy to look for a truck and was treated so good. They worked with us and we bought a Ram 1500 and we are very pleased with it and there customer service. We recommend them to all our friends. Thank You Steve

2015 Mustang GT

We bought a 2015 Ford Mustang GT from Autos and More on Clinton Hwy in Knoxville. We will definitely recommend them to others. Thanks again.

2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4x4

I drove from Lafollette to Knoxville looking for a crew cab 4x4 truck I could buy for under 20k. I found a like new Z71 at Autos and More. Very easy to purchase with them.

2014 Ram 4x4

We drove from Lake City to Knoxville looking for a truck. We finally found one at Autos and More on Clinton Hwy. Steve was straight up and honest. I recommend you visit them.

2011 Chevy Silverado 4x4

I went to Autos and More and found a truck I bought. The salesman, Steve, he was the nicest guy I've ever bought a vehicle from.

2012 Ram 2500 4x4

I went to Autos and More on Clinton Hwy and found a great deal on the truck I was looking for. They were fair with negotiation and they were Great to work with.

2015 Chevy Silverado 4x4

I had a wonderful experience at Autos and More. The salesman were helpful and knowledgable with questions and concerns I had. I would be happy to do business with them again in the future. They have a very nice inventory to choose from. I have not one bad remark.

2011 Toyota Tundra 4x4 TRD Rock Warrior

Took the day off to buy a truck at reeder chevrolet and the deal was worked out until I got to the signing office where they tried to charge me an additional $5000 dollars more than what we had agreed. What a scam!! Needless to say I left there and will never go back. On my way home I stopped by Autos and More and found a beautiful Tundra truck with no hassles or B S . Steve Bell, The salesman took me in and treated me like an old friend, such a great experience like it should be!!

2012 Ram 2500 Diesel 4x4 Mega

My experience at Autos and More was amazing! The people were very nice in helping me buy my vehicle. They did exactly what they said.

2011 Toyota Tundra 4x4

Steve was the best salesman to deal with. He had a great attitude and was very timely. I would definitely recommend Steve, he was great!