Autos & More Inc.

Saturday 9:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed
(865) 686-6570 (865) 686-6570

2010 GMC Sierra 4x4

I went over to Autos and More and they were very helpful. They did exactly what they said they would do. They got me the truck I wanted and the payment I needed as well. Overall I had a great experience.

2011 Ram 2500 Mega Cab 4x4 Laramie Diesel

They are absolutely the nicest and humblest people I've met with and dealt with while looking for a truck. Very respectful and honest. Super great guys.

2011 Ford F150 4x4 FX4

They made the buying process enjoyable and easy! I traded in my car for a truck and received a more than fair deal. I will be coming back for future vehicles.

2009 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Diesel

I went to Autos and More and had a great buying experience. Steve and Roger were great to deal with. They were very professional and friendly. They gave me a great deal on a great truck and I couldn't be happier. I will go back for my next vehicle.

13 Ram 2500 4x4

I bought a 2013 Ram 2500 Quad Cab 4x4 truck from Autos and More. Great people! They are very easy to deal with. I will buy again from those guys!

Honest and friendly!!!

Bought my 4th vehicle from autos and more. I have never had an issue with any vehicle I have bought from these guys. Always honest and upfront. Very easy to work with from beginning to end.

2014 Ram 2500 4x4 Diesel

I drove to Knoxville from Whitley County KY to shop for trucks and found a great deal at Autos and More. Had great customer service too.

2013 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 4x4

We went to Autos and More and traded the big yellow ford for an amazing chevy truck. This truck runs and drives amazing. Steve helped us get the deal worked out. Awesome experience. Thanks.

2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4x4

We drove from Blount county over to Knoxville shopping for trucks and found a great truck at Autos and More and we received excellent customer service. Thanks

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 6sp Diesel

Found the truck I wanted and I received great service at Autos and More. They are very nice guys to deal with. I had a good experience.