Expressway Motors

Friday 8:00am–5:00pm 8:00am–6:00pm
Saturday Closed 9:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(956) 969-6377 (956) 969-6377

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Excellent service and very clean lot

We have been thinking about buying a vehicle for quite some time. Since we both didnt have car credit we were hesitate. Our salesman MARK MORENO was very helpful and their finance department was excellent. We purchased our dream car and the payments were right where we needed then to be. I highly recommend EXPRESSWAY MOTORS to everyone. A big thank you to EFRIAN VALDEZ and our salesman MARK MORENO on our great first time buying experience.

GREAT SERVICE AND CLEAN FACILITY

Expressway Motors was a blessing to us. We were looking for our dream truck. A 2014 GMC SIERRA LOADED and Expressway Motors had it. Our experience at your lot was first class. Our salesman MARK MORENO was very professional and took the time to listen to our needs. Your finance department also did not keep us waiting all day. Efrian Valdez the GM / Finance manager did a great job finding us a good finnance company payments withing our budget. I will definatly recommend EXPRESSWAY MOTORS to everyone i know

Great service and clean faculties

Look on line at the 2014 Mustang that I Had been looking for. Expressway Motors in Weslaco had it. My mom and dad and I stopped over to look at it and MARK MORENO our salesman helped us purchase my dream car. We are extremely happy with our experience at Expressway Motors and we will definitely tell all our friends about the great selection of cars and excellent cistomer service.

GREAT SERVICE AND CLEAN FACILITY

We are very happy with EXPRESSWAY MOTORS and our experience there. No one wanted to help us but Expressway Motors fought to get our Dodge Journey financed. Our salesman MARK MORENO was very helpful and helped make our experience eaiser. We will recommend EXPRESSWAY MOTORS to all our friends and relatives.

GREAT SERVICE AND CLEAN FACILITY.

Our experience at EXPRESSWAY MOTORS was by far the best in my car buying experience. My salesman Mark Moreno took the time to listen to us and help us get what we wanted. Your finance department was quick and very helpful. We were in and out. No waitinf games. Just excellent customer service. I will recommend EXPRESSWAY MOTORS TO ALL MY FRIEND AND FAMILY.

Salesperson

Mark Moreno, our salesman, was very attentive and courteous throughout the entire process. I have been a customer at Expressway Motor for years because I have always received the same quality of service. When I have visited other dealerships I always feel pressured to buy but that is not the case here and the salespeople are always attentive and try to find what the customer is looking for not just try to sell you what they have in stock at the moment. Efrain Valdez the General Manager was also of great help and made our experience here a positive one. I will continue to be a loyal customer!

The best car buying experience ever

i didnt think i would be able to buy a car but your salesman Mark Moreno talked me into coming in and im glad he did. the selection of good clean cars is excellent and i will recommend EXPRESSWAY MOTORS to all my friends and family. This was definitely the best car buying experience i have ever had.

awesome service thank you Mary Flores

I want to thank expressway motors for their help on getting me into my awesome truck 2013 Chevrolet Silverado 4X4 I love it and they are so nice and helpful and they have really nice inventory so go by and ask for Mary Flores she will try her best to help you get what your looking for...:-)

Satisfied Customer

Expressway Motors was so great. I didn't have any credit and Mary helped me get my own car out with a co-signer of course, but she was a big help. Everywhere else I went couldn't help me as much as she did. I will definitely recommend friends to Expressway Motors.

GREAT SERVICE

EXPRESSWAY MOTORS MADE THE BUYING PROCESS SO EASY, THANK YOU MARK MORENO FOR HELPING US.. WE WILL RECOMMEND OUR FRIENDS TO YOU ALL.