• Third Car from here.

this is the best i just got me a new car from Angeles Gomez this is #3 and this nissan place is the best if you need a car you should come down they will help you and if you don't have that much money you can still come down they will help you . i am not just saying this i have done it .i love this family

• Love it

I love bringing my car here for service. I love Randy, he is so helpfull and friendly i definitely recommend taking your car to him¿

• great service

Im buy Nissan Rogue,lm go to tree different please nobody help me like Downey Nissan lm love the car good price

• Good attention on the service

They treat me very well good attention very good service.

They treat me very well good attention very good service.

• Service to my Nissan Sentra SV

I recommend this dealer its a good service and good attention good peopel... Im happy how they give me the service .... Thanku very much.

• Happy customer

Yoni and Steve were very very helpful and patient with explaining everything that was going on with my car since I am 19 and it's my first car. The whole process of the service that was done to car car was simple fast and pleasant.

• RECALL CAMPAING STEERING COLUMN LOWER SHAFT

I MADE AN APPOINTMENT TO HAVE MY CAR SERVICED ABOUT 3 WEEKS IN ADVANCE . I TOOK MY CAR AT 815AM FOR A RECALL CAMPAIGN STEERING COLUMN LOWER SHAFT. I WAS HELPED BY RICARDO GONZALES WHO TOLD ME THAT MY VEHICLE WOULD BE READY BETWEEN 12PM AND 1PM. I CALLED AROUND 1230PM TO FIND OUT IF MY CAR WAS READY. I WAS PUT ON HOLD FOR ABOUT 30 MINUTES. FINALLY THEY ANSWERED THE PHONE AND THEY SAID MY CAR WAS NOT READY YET. I HAD TAKEN THE BUS TO THE DEALER BECAUSE I NEEDED TO PICK UP MY CHILDREN FOR SCHOOL AT 230PM. I ARRIVED AT THE DEALER AND RICARDO GONZALES TOLD ME MY VEHICLE WAS NOT EVEN IN THE SHOP YET. I DECIDED TO TAKE MY VEHICLE AT THIS POINT. I WOUDL NEVER BUY A CAR OR HAVE ANY BUSINNESS WITH THIS DEALER. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS.

We appreciate your review Edwin. At Downey Nissan, we always strive to make sure our customers vehicles are serviced in a timely manner. We're sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your service experience and we would like to work to solve the issue. We ask that you please contact our Service Director, Floyd Leach at 888-460-8484 or FloydL@DowneyNissan.com.

• Great Service..

I had a great experience like I did the last time before this last service date of 6/4/16, great customer service and everyone working in the Service Department seems to be kind and ready to help. I forget his name, but the older gentleman who does the shuttles to pick up and drop off customers is a great employee who is willing to go out of his way to help customers. I usually call Yoni Gonzalez who is a Service Adviser to set up my appointments, and when I show up I wait on him and he takes it from there. Great Guy, polite and patient. He is always keeping me inform of the status of my vehicle.

• Car service was great made an appointment

They were great even had coffey and donuts and we watched tv while my car got an oil change

• Great service!

Brought my car in for service & was done before the approximate time I was told!