Downey Nissan

4.4 out of 5 (4.4) 40 reviews

Call This Dealer

• June 4, 2016

this is the best i just got me a new car from Angeles Gomez this is #3 and this nissan place is the best if you need a car you should come down they w...ill help you and if you don't have that much money you can still come down they will help you . i am not just saying this i have done it .i love this family

January 11, 2018

I suggest that you RETRAIN your personnel Edward Tashima. Please do not be RUDE specially when we are already stress out from our US NAVY son is getti...ng deployed 8000 miles away. Why tell us that you couldn't help us if you don't know what SCRA act is. Respect is a basic in all human interaction. You need to call person by their names and not call using your fingers or hands....

June 1, 2017

Brought my car in for it's regular oil change, had a 7 am appt, actually arrived at 720, not a problem. Love the new larger facility just barely acros...s the street from the old one. Pulled up, someone greeted me, told him why I came, he sent Maury a service rep out to me, he walked me inside as they pulled my car into the service area. I had a coupon that came in the mail, used it, got my discount, got the tires rotated etc. New waiting area, coffee, tea, bagels, fruit, donuts etc. WIFI, comfy seats, TV etc. I needed an estimate for a part of my fender, Maury came out and gave me a quote. Just about an hour later, on my way with a cleaner car, the free included external carwash. Not one problem. Love my 2016 Nissan Rogue with standard automatic transmission. I do a lot of long distance driving and not unusual to get 40 MPG for me.

May 10, 2017

I really like going to this Dealer because they always do a great job ! Thanks so much

April 10, 2017

I love bringing my car here for service. I love Randy, he is so helpfull and friendly i definitely recommend taking your car to him¿

February 4, 2017

Im buy Nissan Rogue,lm go to tree different please nobody help me like Downey Nissan lm love the car good price

February 2, 2017

They treat me very well good attention very good service.

January 22, 2017

I recommend this dealer its a good service and good attention good peopel... Im happy how they give me the service .... Thanku very much.

December 11, 2016

Yoni and Steve were very very helpful and patient with explaining everything that was going on with my car since I am 19 and it's my first car. The wh...ole process of the service that was done to car car was simple fast and pleasant.

September 1, 2016

I MADE AN APPOINTMENT TO HAVE MY CAR SERVICED ABOUT 3 WEEKS IN ADVANCE . I TOOK MY CAR AT 815AM FOR A RECALL CAMPAIGN STEERING COLUMN LOWER SHAFT. ... I WAS HELPED BY RICARDO GONZALES WHO TOLD ME THAT MY VEHICLE WOULD BE READY BETWEEN 12PM AND 1PM. I CALLED AROUND 1230PM TO FIND OUT IF MY CAR WAS READY. I WAS PUT ON HOLD FOR ABOUT 30 MINUTES. FINALLY THEY ANSWERED THE PHONE AND THEY SAID MY CAR WAS NOT READY YET. I HAD TAKEN THE BUS TO THE DEALER BECAUSE I NEEDED TO PICK UP MY CHILDREN FOR SCHOOL AT 230PM. I ARRIVED AT THE DEALER AND RICARDO GONZALES TOLD ME MY VEHICLE WAS NOT EVEN IN THE SHOP YET. I DECIDED TO TAKE MY VEHICLE AT THIS POINT. I WOUDL NEVER BUY A CAR OR HAVE ANY BUSINNESS WITH THIS DEALER. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS.

We appreciate your review Edwin. At Downey Nissan, we always strive to make sure our customers vehicles are serviced in a timely manner. We're sorry t...o hear that you were not satisfied with your service experience and we would like to work to solve the issue. We ask that you please contact our Service Director, Floyd Leach at 888-460-8484 or FloydL@DowneyNissan.com.

Downey Nissan