Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Warrenton

53 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 13, 2019

Great customer service and responsive. My salesman Nick was great. They gave me a great deal on a new scat pack. I would recommend this dealership to everyone.... They made me feel right at home.

Thank you Jarrel!

July 11, 2019

Received necessary opinion and feedback from mechanic before work was even done, and work was done in a timely fashion. Will return for service. Cost... was less than expected as well.

• September 6, 2015

We were greeted by Jeff Billak who handled our purchase of a new Ram 1500 Big Horn Crew Cab truck. He wasn't pushy in the least and showed us the two trucks... we wanted to look over. He let us take our time even though the dealership was getting ready to close in about 30 minutes. We even went for a test drive covering 7 miles. Jeff was very knowledgeable about the vehicles. He also did not try to talk us into buying anything we did not want. He was very pleasant to work with and an honest person. We would definitely recommend asking for Jeff if you are looking to buy.

May 21, 2019

Team went above and beyond to make the sale. They beat prices from other dealers in the area and the finance and purchase process was fast and easy. Loved... the fully electronic, paperless process. It expedited and streamlined the experience. Fastest purchase we have ever experienced. Nice work, team!!

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a great review! We are glad that we were able to assist you. Please let us know if there is ...anything else that we can help you with. Congratulations on your purchase!

May 17, 2019

I worked with Carlos for my vehicle purchase. He was professional and prompt with information regarding my purchase. Smooth process for trading in and... buying. Thank you.

So great to hear! Thanks so much!

May 8, 2019

Work and service were professionally done, car looks very good. Bob and Kayly helped me - very good. Warrenton Auto did repair - excellent, cleaned and... vacumed - nice.

Thanks so much Bev!

March 31, 2019

Dont waste your time or money! They will not stand behind their product.Would have been better off with a private sale.30 day warranty is a joke.Found... out I could have gotten a better rate by going directly to bank.More concerned with selling you a warranty than making sure the vehicle meets standards.Had issues with vehicle,called service,told them it had 30 day warranty and was instructed to take vehicle to Chevy dealer for warranty service.After the visit,Chevy said they do not show vehicle in warranty list so I have to pay.Safford says warranty work (50/50)has to be performed there(so the amount can be adjusted and marked up or down in their favor so I would be paying for it all anyway).So I dropped it off and they said problem could not be duplicated(of course)but it definitely needs tuneup.I said ok so thats under warranty right?No ,nothing is broken so have nice day.The day before they told me a tech could ride with so I could show them the issues,I get there but all their techs are too busy but I could wait for couple hours.Have been asking for missing warranty paperwork for almost two weeks.Save yourself the head ache.

March 14, 2019

Great service. Matt in service is great. Service Mgr Dave got my issue resolved. I only go to SaffordvWarrenton for service. The entire team is professional

March 13, 2019

Bill was very professional, helped make the buying experience hassle free and answered every question. I would highly recommend him and the dealership... for anyone looking to buy a quality new car.

March 11, 2019

Jeep Wrangler recall service scheduled quickly and delivered on time Have had service preformed on time in the past as well. Highly recommend this dealer