Huntington Auto Mall

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Service, and extremely helpful.

I just purchased A Cherokee Laredo. The service was so professional. The Person who helped was Moe Ibrahim. He was very Helpful, and extremely polite. He wasn't a vulture, just trying to help you find the best deal for you. 5 star service!!!

Great services

It was ease and fast, good service andI got a good deal

Great dealership

I bought a 2008 Dodge Ram pick-up from here a few months back. I came with my own financing and these guys got me a much better rate and into a great vehicle in no time. Willie, is awesome. Also we had one repair issue. It was promptly taken care of, I will definitely recommend people to get there next car here.

4.0

Great Service

Great. Good cars here. Service here is straight forward. No worries.clean facilities. Guaranteed credit approval!

4.0

Great service, clean

Overall great dealership they helped me get the best car for me I appreciate the way they did there service it took a lil bit long but i atill went home a happy customer

great place.

I was in the market for a used car and happened to find huntington auto mall.as soon as I got there I was greeted by there wonderful staff. They helped me in every aspect of the process in buying my jeep commander,I gotta say I'm a happy camper,thank you willie.

make them your first stop

This was my first time purchasing a used car through a dealer and I was expecting the stereotypical used car environment. I could not have been more wrong. Mo and the staff were very accommodating, friendly and a word you seldom associate with car salesmen, honest. There were no high pressure tactics when I arrived to see the car. I was allowed to go over it in my own time without a shadow and went inside to talk when I was ready. They genuinely seem to care about their customers and the cars they sell. If/when I need another used car they will be my first stop.

65th Anniversary Jeep Grand Cherokee

I just recently purchased a 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee and i'm, ecstatic. There was many great cars to pic from. The price was good and the customer service was excellent. This dealership gives great trade in value as well as tries their best to come to a great price for you and them. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone I know looking to buy a car.

Great Service, Friendly Helpful Dealers

The service was great, pricing was fantastic. The finance adviser really helped me out, got me in the car I wanted for a price I was comfortable with. This dealership went well beyond what was required of them to help me get the car and get out on the road. Definitely recommended!

Courteous, hospitable and professional

In February 2015 I visited HAM a couple of times to negotiate the purchase of a SUV and sedan. So far we have not agreed on a price but so far the sales staff has been very hospitable, patient and professional. I highly recommend this dealership.