Huntington Auto Mall

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Excellent service.

Huntington auto took good care of me. Bought a truck from them. Price was excellent.

Dodge Ram 1500

Thank you to jess and willie for making my dream come true with my Dodge Ram 1500. Love the truck and love the way they worked with me on making the deal happen.

Ford Explore Limited 2013 a very reasonable price

If you go there ask for Hassan. He was very helpful and well-manner sale seller. He is one of a kind. The atmosphere in that place is very welcoming and polite. Everyone there were very caring during the whole process. They sure got good deals. I recommended this place. I love my car.

EXCELLENT SERVICE

OVERALL GREAT EXPERIENCE. HELPFUL AND HONEST, AND I LEFT WITH EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR. I GOT THE 2014 MUSTANG I WANTED AND THEY DID EVERYTHING THEY COULD TO MAKE IT HAPPEN. GREAT TEAM THERE AND I WONT GO ANYWHERE ELSE. I KNOW ANYTHING I NEED IN THE FUTURE THEY WILL ALWAYS BE THERE.

Awesome as always.

I bought so many cars from these guys that I lost count. Lovely people.

Very Nice

They were really friendly and they gave me maintenance on the car for a year. They also gave my mom a free maintenance.

Awesome

I searched online for a truck. They had plenty in stock and once I came in to look everything posted on the Internet was exactly what they offered. Got a great deal on a Dodge Ram. Will handled the numbers. He spent a couple hours trying to work out a deal for me considering I had terrible credit. I am 100% satisfied. This place was great I would definitely buy my next car or truck from here.

Customer friendly

Went to Huntington auto mall to look for a new car. There was no high pressure salesman pushing you to buy. Wide variety of vehicles. Friendly staff. They were very customer friendly. I've had salesman try to fast talk you, pressure you, all sorts of turn offs for me. Huntington auto mall wasn't like that at all. Very friendly and overall a great place.

Absolutely amazing experience

Used car lots over the years have gotten a reputation or this stereotype of being untruthful and looking to scam people. However Huntington auto mall breaks this stereotype leaving customers very happy like myself. I bought a 2013 Honda Accord for almost wholesale price. Great deals and great people, can you go wrong? The whole team from willy, al, will, moe and the girls all were extremely knowledgable in their respective fields. You can bet I'll be back for my next car :)

4.0

Love my new car

They were very nice and very helpful people. Would definetly recommend this dealership.