Garvey Hyundai

Saturday 9:00am–5:00pm 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(518) 792-9003 (518) 792-9003

Great service!!!!

Customer service was great! Would definitely recommend anyone to go to Garvey Hyundai if they are looking to purchase a new car!

Great service

I was treated wonderfully!! Shane Murray and Don Carlino went above and beyond to help me get the car that was right for me.

Great service

Garvey has worked on my Acura Tl twice and did a fabulous job both times! The service was friendly, the timing was exactly what they estimated and the staff is always a pleasure to work with!

Friendly people great service

Everyone at Garvey go out of their way to help you. Shane Murray and Don Carlino are the BEST!

My Garvey Experience

I love my Accent! It is a great car. Everyone at Garvey has been wonderful. Service, sales, everything. My first car bought from Garvey was an '83 VW GTI. Loved that car too! Long time Garvey customer. Wouldn't go anywhere else! Thanks to D. Murphy.

Service was real good!

Garvey was real good. The repairs didn't take as long as we thought it was going to. Always get good service.

Happy Customer

I purchased a Hyundai Sonata and was very pleased with both the car and the service. The car buying experience is not one that I look forward to, but the good people at Garvey made it positive experience. I would recommend Garvey to anyone!

Ben Van Wert -great!

Ben called us in January (?) to inquire about our lease needs. Our lease was up in May and we were going on vacation so his timing was a little early, but he convinced us to talk to him. My husband told him to call back in Feb. (we had some medical issues we were dealing with)...and he didn't bug us...but he did call us back. We decided to go look at the 2014 vehicles and decided to go before we went away. When we went to Garvey, as any car dealership, we weren't even parked when we were approached by the "next" salesman up! We asked for Ben because he was so polite and not pushy when he had called the first two times and we had promised to see him. Ben was very knowledgeable and "went the extra mile" for us. He was able to meet our price and give us an earlier car , but it had "power seats"...HYUNDAI has to now add...REMEMBER POSITION...what a pain when your husband is over 6 foot and you are 5 and 1/2 feet! What a pain! We hope Ben has a very successful career with Garvey! I was in Marketing and know how difficult it can be for a salesperson!

Nothing but the best at Garvey Auto Body!

I have had to take my car in 2x for service/body work in the last few years. They have been nothing but TOP NOTCH! Truly, from beginning to end, the entire experience has been the best! Every car dealership/auto body shop should take note to who the best place around is...Garvey rocks!

Real good service!

Real good service! Excellent work. Did a nice job on my 2009 Hyundai Sante Fe. I would come back !