Larry Spacc GMC Truck

22 reviews

November 22, 2016

I cannot speak for the older reviews, but things are definitely not bad at Larry Spacc GMC to present date. The staff is helpful and communicates every... bit of information that the customer needs. The atmosphere is professional and the prices are tough to beat! Buying my last car was a stressful process. I am thankful for the staff at Spacc this go around!

March 8, 2016

Constantly get there junk mail. Refuses to remove residents from there mailing list. Called on multiple occasions of the last year. They take my information... and discard it. A basic google search on this company should inform you enough to void purchasing anything here.

September 27, 2015

Larry is very nice help us out alot made thing right with us overall amazing. There staff is also very helpful never gave up until they found us something.... Larry and crew keep up the work thank you

November 4, 2014

We have been buying vehicles and having them serviced at Larry Spacc GMC for about a year now. My husband and I have purchased two vehicles from Jake and... are working toward our third, He is a great individual, has a wonderful personality and has made our experience very easy and extremely enjoyable. When we first came into the dealership our credit was not so good and we did not expect to be able to purchase a vehicle. Jake and the rest of the team worked with us and got us into a vehicle that day. We have since had the opportunity to purchase a second car. Through all of their hard work along with our diligence our credit ratings have drastically increased as well. Since we purchased our vehicles we have also been utilizing the service department which is great! Wally the service manager is fantastic! He see's to it that we are taken care of and understand the reason for repairs and service. He takes the time to explain and answer any questions we may have, and we generally receive same day service. We are more than satisfied with Larry Spacc GMC and we recommend Jake and this dealership to everyone.

August 20, 2014

We traveled about 70 miles to the dealership today. Larry Spacc GMC came highly recommended from my son who had recently purchased a vehicle there. So... follwing up on his recommendation we made the trip down and are extremely pleased with everything about our experience. Lou our salesman was wonderful. He was quite educated about the vehicle we were looking at and made my buying experience fun and easy. I will definitly recommend this dealership to all my friends and family. I am more than 100% satisified!!

August 20, 2014

I had an amazing experience while purchasing my new car. My sales rep Jake was fantastic, he made my car buying experience simple and enjoyable. I would... recommed Larry Spacc GMC for both sales and service.

April 23, 2014

Took my car to the body shop last month to have my fender painted after a minor accident and the paint started to flake of within a week.

April 23, 2014

February 10, 2014

Finance manager is the only one with a personality

January 16, 2014

The salesman did everything in his power not to show me the Carfax on a car I was interested in. I wonder why???