Jeepster Auto Sales

95 reviews

August 31, 2019

The dealership is so awesome!!! Especially the manager, he will give you the best deal! And help you to all the stuff you need. I dont usually write a... review but this is worth it. Thanks charlie cha! You the best!!!

Thank you Renz for your kind words.We are glad you are happy with your car buying experience and enjoying your car. Jeepster Management

August 27, 2019

This was my second purchase from Charlie C. and Jeepster Auto Sales, Costa Mesa. And, similar to the first time, I was treated with utmost respect and... courtesy. The buying experience was simple and very easy. We agreed on price and all the necessary paperwork was completed quickly. See Charlie, and the staff at Jeepster, if you're interested in a dealer with integrity!

Thank you JR for your kind words and your repeat business. Enjoy your new BMW. Jeepster management.

• July 30, 2017

Really great dealer, was able to work with John JD over the phone and email to make and finalize the deal. They were able to make the process as easy as... walking into the dealer taking a test drive, and signing some papers within 15 mins and grabbing the keys. I don't really shop around by dealer and rather look at a single car I like, but looking at the other cars they had on their lot they really have an eye for luxury low milage cars in really great condition. Also highly recommend Charlie and JD for making the process easy. I'll be back in a few years for a newer 7 series.

Thank you for your kind words. I want to thank you again for your business and it was a pleasure meeting you. Please refer us to your friends and fami...ly in need of vehicles. Thank you JD

December 25, 2018

Started off as a great experience with a friendly Charlie being very communicative and helpful. Went down for a test drive, was going fine....however... they would not allow access to main streets or high speeds. Car seemed to drive fine on the few residential streets they allowed me on. Seems like a very trustworthy guy and saying all the right things, I guess I should've seen the red flag when I asked if I could take it to my mechanic.. Charlie's exact response was "don't worry man, I'm giving you a month warranty". He even sped over the contract cancellation form and my ignorance led me to sign it blindly trusting him. Truth be told, I should've been more wary but I wanted to believe the best about them. They insisted this car was originally theirs and the guy bought it then returned it a year later to upgrade, that they had put brand new wheels on for him and they didn't even have over 400 miles on them. They serviced the car themselves there, etc etc. I buy the car from them that day, take it home and it begins to shake..I let Charlie know and tell him I'm taking it to dealer for regular service and to see the issues. He says to let him know. I take it in, pay $700 for service to find out both boots are torn, both rotors and brakes need replacing and the driveshaft needs work (hence shaking)... Roughly another $4000 of work. WOW! (Oh and those new tires are at 9/32 tread .... That's a HARD 400 Miles if you wore out 3/4 of the tires) I let Charlie know all this and give him the benefit of the doubt still thinking he will do the right thing. That was almost 2 weeks ago and Charlie has been hiding from me. Call, text, email, no response. I can afford to fix my car, I hope Jeepster can afford the bad publicity and following recourse I will be taking. I recommend staying far away.

I am sorry you feel this way about your experience but Charlie is very involved with his customers as you can tell from our reviews. I am the general ...manager we met the day you bought the S550. I tried reaching out to you yesterday and I couldn’t leave you a voicemail as it wasn’t set up. Please contact me tomorrow as I want to go over your concerns and help you as much as possible. Also regarding the tires 9/32” is almost new as brand new tires start at 12/32” if you research. My goal is to have you be happy with your purchase.

November 13, 2018

I can't say enough about Charlie Cha, he is the Man! He made my deal happen and kept his word. Very professional, classy and truthful to his word, which... is a rarity these days. I would definitely buy another car from him and refer all my family and friends to Jeepster Auto Sales!

Thank you Armando for your kind words and thank you again for your business. sincerely, Charlie Cha

July 3, 2018

Awesome dealership! Charlie and the other folks with the sales team are some of the best folks I've met/done business with in the car industry! I will... definitely recommend these guys, and definitely return to do business with them again!

Thank you Chris for your review. We are very happy you had a good car buying experience and that you're enjoying your car. Thank you Jeepster Manageme...nt

June 9, 2017

My mom and I were shopping for a used car for myself, and ended up at Jeepster to look at a few A3s. First, we met Jerry, who was very friendly, knowledgeable,... and laid-back in his approach to car sales (which i appreciated... Can't stand high pressure sales tactics). He showed us the different A3s they had, and I eventually found the one that felt right for me. My mom even ended up finding a Mini that she really liked on the lot, and John and Jerry were very helpful with letting us check it out, and we ultimately decided to purchase both vehicles. We also had a trade-in, and John was very helpful with the paperwork process and we left feeling we had been treated fairly and respectfully, and definitely enjoyed the car buying process from Jeepster.

Thank you for your nice review and thank you for your business. We are glad you are enjoying your car. Thank you John and Charlie

April 18, 2017

I had a great experience at Jeepster. Charlie was very friendly and informative and the cars looked beautiful and well maintained. Although I didn't end... up purchasing a vehicle from them, I would not hesitate to come back when I'm in the market again.

March 29, 2017

MY EXPERIENCE WAS GREAT. GOT THE RIGHT BEEMER THAT FITS MY PERSONALITY THANKS TO CHARLIE AND JEEPSTER AUTO. I WAS RECOMMENDED TO THIS DEALERSHIP FROM MY... COUSIN WHO ALSO BOUGHT ALL THEIR CARS FROM CHARLIE.

March 28, 2017

I had the most beautiful car buying experience on March 25, 2017 with Charlie, Annie, John and their staff at Jeepster. I have been purchasing all my vehicles... brand new from the Big Name Dealerships for over the past 30 years. I must share that none have come close to the outstanding service and experience I had yesterday with Charlie. I will only purchase and refer anyone thinking and looking to purchase a awesome vehicle with fair pricing to go see Charlie at Jeepster. Thank you Charlie, Annie and staff