Jeepster Auto Sales

92 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• July 30, 2017

Really great dealer, was able to work with John JD over the phone and email to make and finalize the deal. They were able to make the process as easy as... walking into the dealer taking a test drive, and signing some papers within 15 mins and grabbing the keys. I don't really shop around by dealer and rather look at a single car I like, but looking at the other cars they had on their lot they really have an eye for luxury low milage cars in really great condition. Also highly recommend Charlie and JD for making the process easy. I'll be back in a few years for a newer 7 series.

Thank you for your kind words. I want to thank you again for your business and it was a pleasure meeting you. Please refer us to your friends and fami...ly in need of vehicles. Thank you JD

November 13, 2018

I can't say enough about Charlie Cha, he is the Man! He made my deal happen and kept his word. Very professional, classy and truthful to his word,... which is a rarity these days. I would definitely buy another car from him and refer all my family and friends to Jeepster Auto Sales!

July 3, 2018

Awesome dealership! Charlie and the other folks with the sales team are some of the best folks I've met/done business with in the car industry! I... will definitely recommend these guys, and definitely return to do business with them again!

June 9, 2017

My mom and I were shopping for a used car for myself, and ended up at Jeepster to look at a few A3s. First, we met Jerry, who was very friendly, knowledgeable,... and laid-back in his approach to car sales (which i appreciated... Can't stand high pressure sales tactics). He showed us the different A3s they had, and I eventually found the one that felt right for me. My mom even ended up finding a Mini that she really liked on the lot, and John and Jerry were very helpful with letting us check it out, and we ultimately decided to purchase both vehicles. We also had a trade-in, and John was very helpful with the paperwork process and we left feeling we had been treated fairly and respectfully, and definitely enjoyed the car buying process from Jeepster.

Thank you for your nice review and thank you for your business. We are glad you are enjoying your car. Thank you John and Charlie

April 18, 2017

I had a great experience at Jeepster. Charlie was very friendly and informative and the cars looked beautiful and well maintained. Although I didn't end... up purchasing a vehicle from them, I would not hesitate to come back when I'm in the market again.

March 29, 2017

MY EXPERIENCE WAS GREAT. GOT THE RIGHT BEEMER THAT FITS MY PERSONALITY THANKS TO CHARLIE AND JEEPSTER AUTO. I WAS RECOMMENDED TO THIS DEALERSHIP FROM MY... COUSIN WHO ALSO BOUGHT ALL THEIR CARS FROM CHARLIE.

March 28, 2017

I had the most beautiful car buying experience on March 25, 2017 with Charlie, Annie, John and their staff at Jeepster. I have been purchasing all my vehicles... brand new from the Big Name Dealerships for over the past 30 years. I must share that none have come close to the outstanding service and experience I had yesterday with Charlie. I will only purchase and refer anyone thinking and looking to purchase a awesome vehicle with fair pricing to go see Charlie at Jeepster. Thank you Charlie, Annie and staff

September 27, 2016

Purchased a C300 Mercedes Benz and Charlie was a top notch person. He greeted me on the phone and made sure all my questions were answered. I drove approximately... 50 miles to purchase the car and the condition of the car was as promised. Charlie takes pride in the vehicles he sales and goes the extra mile to make sure I was satisfied. I will return to purchase my future vehicle and refer him to my friends.

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad you are enjoying the car. Please refer us to your friends and family.

September 20, 2016

This has been the best car buying I've experienced. Filled out application on-line. Made a new Text-Friend. "Programmed him in my phone as "Cadillac... Charlie". Made the experience effortless, Left work......Everything was ready. Entire Staff - John and the Mrs. supportive and friendly...... Make Jeepster Auto your stop before your next purchase. Be it American Made or European......

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad you are enjoying your new Cadillac and please refer us to your friends and family..

September 14, 2016

Just got my mustang from this place I love it to death Charlie really worked with me and gave me a chance on my first car thank you so much I appreciate... it! You won't regret it if you buy here !

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad you are enjoying your new Mustang and please refer us to your friends and family..