Sid Dillon Blair

Friday 8:00am–6:00pm 8:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–5:00pm 8:00am–12:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(402) 721-2233 (402) 721-2233

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

chevy impala 2017

I have received courteous and reliable customer satisfaction from all parts of Dillon's. I have purchased cars from them, I have had to have body repair done, and I have had maintenance situations both regular and unusual and they have always been friendly and welcoming.

Who Knew Buying a Truck Could Be So Easy

Purchasing my new truck at Sid Dillon was the easiest and most hassle free transactions I've ever done. My sales person, Jason Ferguson, was very knowledgeable, attentive and considerate of my needs. I would definitely buy another vehicle from Jason and will send other family members and friends his way.

New truck purchase

First class all the way, from the sales person to the business manager. Accessories were professionally installed and truck was immaculately cleaned before I picked it up. I would recommend Sid Dillons for your next purchase.

DONNA LEITHOFF

I love the happy smiles that I see whenever I go into my dealership . What a wonderful group of people,you can tell that they love their job.

Owner

Had my 2016 Yukon Denali serviced and new tires put on it. Always a great experience at the Blair store!!

Cheryl Baron

On September 27th I had a nearly flat tire. I was told by an Omaha tire dealer that it was unfixable and that I needed a new tire, preferably 4 since winter was coming and I would need the traction. So I drove to Blair to Dillon's expecting to at least buy 2 new tires and maybe more. I did NOT need new tires as I had a good amount of tread left and they repaired the "unfixable" tire! That is why I love Sid Dillon in Blair!

Car Owner

Great as always! Never had a problem with this dealership. Great service, sales and friendly people. Been a longtime customer...

Exceeded expectations

I took my new Colorado in for the programmed free oil change. The only problem I had experienced up to that point was a rattle (sounded like a loose pen rolling around during turns) in or near the mid-seat/console area or dash. Couldn't find the source and did not tell the mechanic/manager, assuming it would be futile. But they did something, because now the noise is gone.

Hansen & Sons

Oil Change was happy with service they were timely, and vac. out the vehicle and washed it.

Amazing!!!

Everybody in this car dealership was so nice! They stand there and do their jobs with a smile like they want to be at work. We have purchased 2 cars from there in the last year and a half and we have decided to not buy any cars from anywhere else, because of our experiences both times. They are amazing!!