Sid Dillon Blair

Friday 8:00am–6:00pm 8:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–12:00pm 8:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(402) 721-2233 (402) 721-2233

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Sales and Service

I really enjoy doing my business @ Dillon Chevy in Blair I had a couple little warranty issues, One I was very concerned with. They repaired all the items perfectly. All the while they had my truck I was driving one of theirs. Dillon is Top Notch as they recognize time and efficiency is very important to all of us.

Great Purchase Process

Smooth transaction with no tricks. Much appreciated.

4.0

Great experience

Salesman wasn't pushy and was very professional and easy to deal with.

4.0

Vehicle Repair

Very good service and explained everything in detail on what happened and what was going to be done. Did not communicate very well on how long or the progress of the repair.

Excellent Service

Always appreciate that you will pick up, service and return the vehicle while I am at work, so I don't need to sit around the dealership and wait for the service to be completed. Wayne is always responsive and coordinates scheduling our vehicles for service. Jeff stepped in and got our service needs taken care of in Wayne's absence. Even had it back, so I could go out for lunch. Always have our vehicles served at Sid Dillon's.

4.4

great people and facility

usually very satisfied, however, on this trip i had my tires rotated and they failed to inflate to the correct psi. all 4 tires are underinflated. something that seems fairly simple for them to check.

Favorite place to go

Everyone does a great job. The only complaint is my free oil changes for buying used car ended and they did not tell me before the work was performed I could have used a coupon.

Excellent Service

I always receive excellent service with a welcoming smile. You make me feel like family andbthey is why I keep coming back. Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Excellent Service

I wouldn't take my Tahoe anywhere else. The service guys are always so friendly and professional. When I take my car for service at Dillon's, I know it is done right. I have never had any problems with any of the service on my car.

Wonderful service.

Have been going there for a really long time and plan on continuing. Good service and great people. We have never had a bad experience.