Sid Dillon Blair

Friday 8:00am–6:00pm 8:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–12:00pm 8:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(402) 721-2233 (402) 721-2233

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great service

Service and time taken to service were great. I hope all my visits are this good as this is a first time visit for me

Great people and great service

My check engine light came on when I started my car so I drove straight to the dealership. Wayne said he would get get in to look at. They were pretty busy and I was very happy that he got us in as quick as he could. They found the problem and fixed it.

Well done Dillon Crew!

In addition to getting the oil changed....I was made aware of a recent recall notice on my truck and it was corrected while I was there! Thanks for doing that in one trip. Paul

Amaxing Customer Service

I am always impressed with Sid Dillon's service. Appreciate them picking up the vehicle while I am at work, completing the service in a timely manner, returning it back right away and I didn't miss a minute of work and didn't have to wait for it. That really is a blessing. Wayne does an excellent job of letting us know what needs to be done and completes all recommended maintain while it is there. Work recommend Sid Dillon's service to anyone...it is top notch!

Oil Change

I still have not had a chance to use the deluxe ice scraper gifted to me by Chris Dutton, but I am excited to see how it performs.

Dealers phone system went down

the telephone system went down, but Mark called me on his personal cell phone to let me know my vehicle was ready.

4.5

OIl Change @ 23K

agent told me once I arrived that there is a re call that would take 1/2 to complete. I wish I would have known that prior to arriving/making my appointment and I would have set aside time for it. As it is now I have to have it done next oil change but at least I can plan on it then.

Great Service,as always!

Once again, a wonderful experience. Had a new car and received a nail in a sidewall. Because of my road side hazard insurance, the tire was replaced promptly, without any issues. Love the service guys at Sid Dillons.

Purchasing a vehicle

I literally base the purchase of vehicles on what I can get from Sid Dillon. I do not want to do business with anyone else. This pertains to vehicle purchase and service.

Very accommodating Service Dept.

The Service Dept. personnel are always anxious to resolve any problem. In this case, the needed part had to be ordered and we are from out of town, so a loaner car was provided.