Sid Dillon Blair

Friday 8:00am–6:00pm 8:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–12:00pm 8:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(402) 721-2233 (402) 721-2233

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Excellent Sales rep. and staff. Well kept building

This is the third vehicle I have purchased with Sid Dillon in Blair and because of Joel Jorgensen, the sales representative, I have continued to come back and purchase my vehicles through him. He is very professional and is very courteous and considerate and goes out of his way to make sure my needs are met. He listens and asks questions to make sure I am receivng the type of vehicle that is best suited for me and I have been extremely satisfied with my purchases. The staff at Sid Dillon are also professional. Whenever I bring my vehicle in for service, it is always done in a professional manner with professional courtesy.

MF Lehl

Always helpful, efficient, dependable, trustworthy and friendly! I shutter to think of any other company lending service to my Chevy.

Great facility, Everyone makes you feel special

I called the Dillon Chevrolet in Blair, Ne with specific needs. My salesman, Aaron Brown, bent over backwards to make sure my vehicle purchase was exactly what I wanted. Aaron made the whole process effortless. During the process, Blake Dillon came in and made sure that I was being well cared for. Who does that? The Dillon's do that. I cannot thank Aaron and the rest of the staff enough for their fast and friendly vehicle purchase process. I will send everyone I know to see Aaron for their next vehicle purchase.

Well taken care of

The staff are always friendly and eager to help. I've dealt with and known the service dept. guys for many years and enjoy them when I come in for service.

good selection and service

all the sales staff took time to show us all the information and options about what we were looking for. went back following weekend and bought a colorado.

Sid Dillon has the best sales and service

I always come back to Sid Dillon to see Rod Schiltz and I always get the best deal and the best service after the sale!

very clean facility

looking forward to work with joel jorgensen he is very knowing on the vehicles in stock very confortable with him

Great prices and customer service!

Everyone at Sid Dillon is fantastic to work with! Rod Hansen worked with us to get the vehicle we wanted & the price was very good, He explained how the different functions on the car worked. Chris Dutton in Finance was very helpful. He answered any question we had. Both Rod & Chris were a pleasure to work with!! We have bought our cars from the Blair Chevy dealership for over 40 years and we wouldn't go anywhere else. Their customer service is the best there is!!

Great People and a great selection

Paul was great again, we have bought a vehicle each of the last 2 years from him during our daughters freshman state softball tournament. Paul has been great to work with and your whole team did a great job as well. Thank You!!

Great experience in leasing a new car.

This is the third Chevy Malibu I have leased from Sid Dillon in Blair, NE. Obviously I have many choices of vehicles, makes, types and dealers to pick from...I still keep going back to Sid Dillon in Blair for the friendly service and the no hassle, no high pressure feeling of a major purchase for me. I have been completely satisfied with my experience in leasing my new vehicle's from Sid Dillon. Special shout out to my new car sales rep Gunner. He was very through and professional in all aspects of the sale. Great job...hopefully this information gets to him to let him know how well he is doing and how I appreciate his efforts in making it easy for me to lease a new car.